Gold Member Question

carebott

If I am a gold c&a and my husband and kids are not, can we all board together earlier or do we have to wait?

You can usually board together. Once your husband and kids have taken their first cruise, call C&A and have their accounts linked to yours so you all will have the same level.

Your husband and any children under 18 automatically receive the same member status On cruise we had a family friend stay in our cabin and he went from no status to platinum without ever having cruised before.

Family friends are not really eligible though it seems to have worked out for him. This is supposed to be a benefit for spouses and children under 18.

Your husband and any children under 18 automatically receive the same member status On cruise we had a family friend stay in our cabin and he went from no status to platinum without ever having cruised before.

Family friends are not really eligible though it seems to have worked out for him. This is supposed to be a benefit for spouses and children under 18.

I didn't think family friends were eligible either - however I know if a couple is "living together" they will honor that

Archived