New York City Excursion?

kag92

We have booked a cruise out of New York on Carnival for October 2013. My friend went on this cruise earlier this year. She said they had offered a Excursion of New York City after the cruise. She did not get to do it. I have looked on Carnival but can't find information. Has anyone done this excursion? If so how long is it? I am looking at booking our flight home. I would like to do this excursion. If anyone has information please share.

You may also want to check Carnival's website.

If you book a very late flight home -- after 7 pm -- I would think you could do one of those open air / hop on hop off bus tours for an overview but I'm not sure what you'd do with the luggage. Does Carnival have one of those programs where they ship your luggage to the AP for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I call my PVP today. Then I call the excursion guy. The excursion is not out yet. But he did help me out on the time. So now I can book our flight home. Please Airlines run a sale for Me to book.

Archived