Hmc Island Layout

HMAN

I can highly recommend the Horseback Riding Excursion on HMC it was the highlight of my cruise!!! Its not strenuous as they don't ride up the hills anymore, the path up the hill got washed out in the last big storm. They take you on a leisurely stroll down the beach and back again through the trees and then you switch to horses with water saddles on and they take you into the water. The horses absolutely love the water! They take you into about 4 ft deep of water, where the horses can still "run" but they're slowed by the water and its just the best time!! I know Susan "Scrumpy" has some pictures of it. Mine are all on an underwater camera so they're not developed yet.

:D :D :D

If you want to snorkel, the best place is at the coral near the entrance of the tenders by the children's play area. There is a wooden shelter there (not being used when we were there 5/22 to put your stuff while in the water. The shelter ia large, used to be a bar area, but isn't used there anymore. Few people are in this area and it is cool, dry and a great place to hang out (plus it is free)!

Ray

Archived