ROYAL CARIBBEAN visa card

rresco

Just got my visa card today and activated it,in order to get my 10,000 bonus points can I buy anything with it to get these points .

Yes, any charge will qualify for the 10K points bonus. The points will show up on your first or second statement.

I did the same thing. Got my card the beginning of December and used it to pay off my cruise except for the deposit. I'll pay that off on my first bill then use it to pay for my excursions and any other cruise expenses. This way I can increase my points.:D

Do you have to do anything special to get 3 times the point? I didn't seem to get them for my recent cruise payment.

No, the promo is supposed to automatically apply to everyone who uses their card.

Thanks however, I'm looking for an RCI or BOA link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, the info came exclusively via directed email to cardholders. The copy of the email was what was posted,

• 1 month later...

Please clarify.

After the initial $100.00 credit for joining the card, how many additional $$$ do you have to purchase with the card to get an additional onboard credit with RCCL?

I plan to purchase several gift certificates on RCCL for birthdays. If this promotion that was mentioned, should buy prior to Feb. 5.

Thank you .

Please clarify.

After the initial $100.00 credit for joining the card, how many additional $$$ do you have to purchase with the card to get an additional onboard credit with RCCL?

I plan to purchase several gift certificates on RCCL for birthdays. If this promotion that was mentioned, should buy prior to Feb. 5.

Thank you .

5,000 points = $50, 10,000 = $100, and so on

Steve

Please clarify.

Thank you .

For every dollar you spend, you get one point. You get an extra point for Royal Caribbean purchases.

You must have a minimum of 5000 points to get $50 on board credit. So that would be spending $2500 on Royal purchases, or $5000 elsewhere.

Archived