Verandah vs Concierge Vs Aqua with some aft.

Oz_Steve

Looking at booking with Celebrity and interested in their views of the various balcony cabin classes. Also are the aft cabins good on the Solstice. Thanks in advance.

We had 9100 on the Sumitt in Aqua class. Do no book this cabin! Veranda is VERY small and obstructed which is not noted by Celebrity.:mad:

Looking at booking with Celebrity and interested in their views of the various balcony cabin classes. Also are the aft cabins good on the Solstice. Thanks in advance.

Been on Solstice and other "S Class" ships many times and have been in each cabin category you've mentioned. The cabin size is the same in Concierge, Standard Balcony and Aqua Class. The difference is location and the balcony size on the hump cabins. The Aft cabins can be very nice (I've had them several times for TA's). The problem my be direct sun and some soot. The amenities are different in each category. Aqua Class would be the clear choice for me.A cabin on the hump is most desirable. Avoid the washing equiptment and a cabin under the gym. Check the S Class Sticky for pros and cons of particular cabins.

Archived