Liberty connecting balcony & water question

trvldog

We are are looking into booking 2 to 3 balcony cabins. Do all balcony rooms have the partition to open the balcony up so we can have 1 large one or only certain cabins offer this? we are looking at deck 7 at this time.

The water question is we are traveling with others that will be diving and we have always been able to email guest services on the other lines to get distilled water delivered to our room, usually they deliver a 1/2 gallon at a time. Diving we end up drinking a ton of water afterwards. I have looked everywhere on carnival site, even called and unable to get an answer if Carnival offers this. If anyone has information on this any help is appreciated.

We were deck six aft starboard on the Liberty in October.. Our cabin balconies were open from the Aft wrap to 4 cabins up. the only place it was an issue was at our own cabin, where the partition locked right in front of our door...I wonder if that is the distinction when they say 'balconies do not connect'...

We are are looking into booking 2 to 3 balcony cabins. Do all balcony rooms have the partition to open the balcony up so we can have 1 large one or only certain cabins offer this? we are looking at deck 7 at this time.

The water question is we are traveling with others that will be diving and we have always been able to email guest services on the other lines to get distilled water delivered to our room, usually they deliver a 1/2 gallon at a time. Diving we end up drinking a ton of water afterwards. I have looked everywhere on carnival site, even called and unable to get an answer if Carnival offers this. If anyone has information on this any help is appreciated.

Once on board you can ask your cabin steward or room service for distilled water.

Distilled Water

May be purchased on board for $3.00 per gallon by contacting the Housekeeping Department

Thanks bbohbbneedacruise for the water information. For us $3.00 is worth it over the tap water in cabin.

They say distilled and I am sure it probably is but to me it taste funny. Have been on 21 cruises and never have liked it on any line.

Great link Paul, that it will really help when we book our cabins next week! appreciate all the information from everyone~ thanks!

Archived