Menu??

MichelleChell

Speaking of Menus !!! We are leaving on Tuesday, May 21st on a seven day Alaskan cruise. Since this will be my husband's first cruise I want to make a reservation for the Steak House....All of my seven day cruises that have left on a Sunday....I felt that Tuesday dinner menu was the weakest...So do you think that a cruise leaving on Tuesday...that the Thursday memu would be the same as a Sunday departure menu with Tuesday being the weakest. Hope that this makes sense !!! Thanks.

Speaking of Menus !!! We are leaving on Tuesday, May 21st on a seven day Alaskan cruise. Since this will be my husband's first cruise I want to make a reservation for the Steak House....All of my seven day cruises that have left on a Sunday....I felt that Tuesday dinner menu was the weakest...So do you think that a cruise leaving on Tuesday...that the Thursday memu would be the same as a Sunday departure menu with Tuesday being the weakest. Hope that this makes sense !!! Thanks.

Alaska cruises are sort of the standard menus, but they usually have a special Alaska fish dish off menu each night and I think one night there was a crab legs appetizer.

Archived