Tuna Fish .....

sail7seas

Lorefauf~Whenever DH & I are in FL, AZ or NV we always get our fix of Lay's Limon Potato Chips. I have never seen them anywhere else such as NY, and we all know how much you Americans love our Lay's Ketchup Potato Chips along with out Backbacon/peameal and our Beer and Cheddare Cheese.....not necessarily all together:D;)

I'm going to have to look for those the next time I'm in the USA.

jaguarstyper - I think most of us know that the internet, including Amazon, has many of the products we have enjoyed elsewhere but aren't available locally. However, as much as I would like to have paprika Pringles, I can't stomach paying $12 or more per can for them from Amazon or other websites. I brought a couple cans back from my trip to Italy in October and savored them but, alas, they are gone now. :( I might try to arrange a "food exchange" on my next cruise roll-call or else see if hubby wants to take another trip to Europe sometime soon.

jaguarstyper - I think most of us know that the internet, including Amazon, has many of the products we have enjoyed elsewhere but aren't available locally. However, as much as I would like to have paprika Pringles, I can't stomach paying $12 or more per can for them from Amazon or other websites. I brought a couple cans back from my trip to Italy in October and savored them but, alas, they are gone now. :( I might try to arrange a "food exchange" on my next cruise roll-call or else see if hubby wants to take another trip to Europe sometime soon.

Well, I think most of us know I was joking about the internet. :p And, come on now. How bad do you want them? I do agree, planning a trip to Europe would be a much more cost effective way to acquire flavored Pringles. LOL! :D

never has so much been written about so little:D

this is amazing, IMHO

c'mon everyone .. write something

write anything

call your friends, neighbors, ex-wives, ex-husbands, PCC .. doesn't matter

push the views to more than 5,000:eek:

I think the treat of the foods we buy when we travel is that we buy them in a special, away from home place.

Whenever I go to a Commonwealth, or former Commonwealth nation, I always look for Cadbury's Coffee Crisp chocolate bars. I eat some abroad, and I buy some to savor at home. I'm sure I could buy them on the internet, but they are one of my travel treats.

Wow!

5,000+ views on Tuna!

must be a world's record for discussion about a fish!

canned tuna. tuna in a pouch, tuna smuggled aboard inside a wine bottle already hollowed out, tuna with mayo, tuna without mayo, tuna with chips, grilled tuna, tuna with pasta, tuna without pasta, tuna a la carte, Rudi's tuna, tuna on the balcony, tuna a la room service, Japanese tuna, North American tuna, Canadian Tuna, gold medallion tuna, platinum medallion tuna ..

amazing!!

wonder if this thread can break 6,000!!

Wow!

5,000+ views on Tuna!

must be a world's record for discussion about a fish!

canned tuna. tuna in a pouch, tuna smuggled aboard inside a wine bottle already hollowed out, tuna with mayo, tuna without mayo, tuna with chips, grilled tuna, tuna with pasta, tuna without pasta, tuna a la carte, Rudi's tuna, tuna on the balcony, tuna a la room service, Japanese tuna, North American tuna, Canadian Tuna, gold medallion tuna, platinum medallion tuna ..

amazing!!

wonder if this thread can break 6,000!!

Do you like tuna :confused: ;)

Archived