Adventure CD

fas64

What happened to Abe the CD on the Adventure?

he was dismissed as Adventure was about to leave for the Westbound crossing in November last year and replaced by Drew Devine at very short notice .

This was Abel Jeney, right? Anyone have any more info on why he left? He seemed to be a pretty good CD, and was proficient in several languages.

Clarea

That's what I thought .

I've read many review over last year and was looking forward to the entrainment . Then all of the transatlantic views read the entrainment was rubbish or poor but Drew did the best he could at short notice.

Since then all of the Caribbean reviews have been good with someone called Claire.

This was Abel Jeney, right? Anyone have any more info on why he left? He seemed to be a pretty good CD, and was proficient in several languages.

Correct. I asked one of the actvities staff why Abel wasn't there as he was expected. I got the diplomatic answer that his language skills were required elsewhere. The way Abel could switch between languages without pausing for breath was amazing.

Bizarrely I found out the real reason from a friend on the Mariner TA when our ships were docked together in Tenerife.

Claire one of the activities staff from the UK was brilliant at the progressive trivia , great personality , very vocal, if she has been promoted to CD I am sure she is doing a grand job:)

Correct. I asked one of the actvities staff why Abel wasn't there as he was expected. I got the diplomatic answer that his language skills were required elsewhere. The way Abel could switch between languages without pausing for breath was amazing.

Bizarrely I found out the real reason from a friend on the Mariner TA when our ships were docked together in Tenerife.

Claire one of the activities staff from the UK was brilliant at the progressive trivia , great personality , very vocal, if she has been promoted to CD I am sure she is doing a grand job:)

Was the real reason consistent with the info in the link posted above? Also, we had an activities person named Claire (with Abel) on Adventure this past March. You think it might be the same person?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived