Shogun

HI All

You read the story here,

Watched the TV programme

Now Princess has it on their new blog,

The Emerald is back this year same port, same time, and the same date

what to I do this year, need ideas,

yours Shogun

We'll be on the Emerald in Sept. for the Copenhagen to New York crossing. We'll be in Greenock for a day, so your post caught my eye. But I'm confused by it. Do you live in Greenock and find the cruise ship docking there troublesome for the residents? Sorry to be thick, but I didn't understand what you were telling or asking.

We'll be on the Emerald in Sept. for the Copenhagen to New York crossing. We'll be in Greenock for a day, so your post caught my eye. But I'm confused by it. Do you live in Greenock and find the cruise ship docking there troublesome for the residents? Sorry to be thick, but I didn't understand what you were telling or asking.

In his other posts, he tells how he was invited aboard when the ship stopped there are was treated to a great renewal of wedding vows experience.

He is asking what to do to top that experience when the ship visits again.

Nothing less than a front page picture in the local newspaper of you and Generoso in his new Scottish Trews will do!! :D Perhaps with the ship docked in background. The blog story could outline the stores where you shopped and perhaps some mishaps in the dressing rooms??

Hope you get lots of suggestions.

Shogun-What a wonderful story. I understand your wondering how to top such an amazing event. Have lots of fun trying. I read that you're from Stirling. My DH and I spent a week in Linlithgow in Oct., and took a day trip to Stirling, toured the castle, and had lunch at the little eating establishment at the beginning of the walkway up to the castle. We love Scotland, and envy you living in such a pretty, history filled country. I think the Scottish people are the warmest, friendliest people we've met in our travels. Congratulations on your anniversary. Here's wishing you many, many more!!

Archived