Explorer 9 night- Theme Parties???

JulieRose

We're on the EoS in late Feb/early March 2013 and wondering if anyone who has been on the EoS lately can give us a heads up on what theme parties we might expect. I've seen that some ships do a white party, tropical shirt or 70's night, etc. We love to participate in stuff like this so we really want to know what to pack!

Thanks!

We're on the EoS in late Feb/early March 2013 and wondering if anyone who has been on the EoS lately can give us a heads up on what theme parties we might expect. I've seen that some ships do a white party, tropical shirt or 70's night, etc. We love to participate in stuff like this so we really want to know what to pack!

Thanks!

Definitely 70's. I've been on EX three times and there's never been a "white" party. We're on a couple of weeks after you and were just on in Nov. I guess it all depends on the CD too. Richard Spacey is currently off, but is due back I think in Mid-Feb. He was our CD and as I said above, the only theme party we had was 70's.

We have been on the 9 night, 12 night and 10 night sailings on Explorer. Always a 70's party in the promanade and always a Caribbean themed night, more geared to dress code and a 11pm buffet pool side one night. We also never had a "white" pary on any of the cruises. On our 9 night (10/2009) they did have an afternoon BBQ on the pool deck, I think it was the day we were in PR from 7am-1pm

We have been on the 9 night, 12 night and 10 night sailings on Explorer. Always a 70's party in the promenade and always a Caribbean themed night, more geared to dress code and a 11pm buffet pool side one night. We also never had a "white" party on any of the cruises. On our 9 night (10/2009) they did have an afternoon BBQ on the pool deck, I think it was the day we were in PR from 7am-1pm

Our itinerary is a bit different. We're in PR from 4p-11:30p. There's a chance they could do the deck party while we're still on our way to PR though I guess. Not really sure what constitutes "Caribbean" theme... Just bright colors and loud patterns?

Cool, thanks!

What itinerary were you on? We're doing PR, St Thomas, Samana & Labadee with 4 sea days. If you were on itineraries with less sea days, it could make a difference...

We've done the 9,11 and 12 night, including the one you're doing, which we are doing again in March. So, no, it's not about the itinerary. It's more about the CD.

Archived