Vanilla Whipped Vodka to buy????

lrdl7k

Random....maybe, but has anyone that has cruised recently noticed if they had Vanilla Whipped Vodka for purchase by the bottle on board? So wish it was avail. through BV. Thanks

:confused: ok I have never heard of this.... i am picturing whipped cream that is vodka?? :confused: Gee i sure wish we got all the fun booze here in Canada that you get in the States!!!

At New Years we had Raspberry Rum with Coke and it was good. and then Raspberry Rum mixed with Sprite and it was really good :D

I would imagine you could mix the vodka with any softdrink and it would give it that vanilla flavor. but ive only mixed it with coke. cause that is what i like :D

:confused: ok I have never heard of this.... i am picturing whipped cream that is vodka?? :confused: Gee i sure wish we got all the fun booze here in Canada that you get in the States!!!

We can get it here in Ontario. No, it isn't whipped just has the flavour. I didn't know what to mix it with but now I have some ideas!

I was wondering what else to mix it with. I love the taste of vanilla.:)

If you like key lime pie...mix vanilla vodka, coconut rum or vodka, roses lime juice, and a splash of sprite. It's yummy!

BTW - Carnival had Vanilla Absolute (but no kinds of Whipped Vodka flavors) for years, but our last few cruises they did not. If you're going to Cozumel, you can sometimes find liters of vanilla vodka in the Duty Free. Last time we went to Progresso, the duty free had TONS of flavors in several brands.

Another cocktail idea for those of you who wish to try...

Pinnacle (or other brand) Whipped vodka mixed with Cream de Cacao. DELICIOUS and nice and strong.

There are also several flavors of canned whipped "cream" infused with vodka - I've tried the regular and the chocolate - and as much as I adore both whipped cream and vodka, I didn't really care for it. Part of the problem is the kind I bought cannot be refrigerated - which makes it kind of weird. I suppose if you topped some Bailey's with it, that would work, though!

My soft drink of choice is Diet Sunkist, so when I occasionally want a little extra "kick" I add van. whipped vodka and yes.....Dreamsicle. I have also mixed with Diet Root Beer.....root beer float. Even if your not a "diet" soda drinker, it's best with diet soda, otherwise its just too sweet with regular soda IMHO.

Easy to make your own vanilla vodka

ingredients-

Vodka

few vanilla beans

Stick the beans into the vodka and wait.

Good for drinking and baking.

DD had to do this when she couldn't find vanilla in Rome.

Pinnacle is great and their face (book) page offers recipes for each of their flavors. When whipped isn't available marshmallow is an amazing substitute. Mixing whipped with club soda (I prefer diet) makes a cream soda. Mixing with orange soda is definitely an orange dream popcicle. Fresca any flavor works great, too! I hope that their is some flavor available for our next cruise, but if not, a plain vodka with any flavor fresca will work for me! Especially with the new Cheers program! I'll bring on a 12 pack of fresca and order a shot to go with it!

Hi JennM,

I like the wedding cake flavor better than the marshmallow, but to each their own. I love the recipes on the sites too. Like mixing jelly belly flavors, so fun and quite delicious! I'm an all around girl though and love me some single malt too. I call myself a moody drinker as it depends on what I'm in the mood for. Make myself only one rule for the night. Start with vodka, stay with vodka for the whole evening. Start with Scotch, stay with Scotch. Start with Tequila, stay with Tequila. Works pretty well.

Archived