Past Passenger Party ?.......

monakayk

Would you still get invited to the party if you reach Gold during the cruise? Thaqt is what will be happenning to me. Just curious.

We turn Gold on our upcoming cruise and our on-line cruise documents show that we are Gold already... Check your cruise documents.

Bummer, guess I won't get to go this time. I have 20 days as of today. Our next cruise is in April and its a 5 day, so after this one I'll get my gold card back? My kids are disappointed the don't get gold this time either. They will hit 20 on this cruise.

Bummer, guess I won't get to go this time. I have 20 days as of today. Our next cruise is in April and its a 5 day, so after this one I'll get my gold card back? My kids are disappointed the don't get gold this time either. They will hit 20 on this cruise.

You should get gold for your upcoming cruise because you will make 25 during the voyage.

Last week on the valor, drinks were flowing freely at the past guest party. I took a beer, (12I

Ounce). Waiter put a second one in front of me. Mapwife took one of the alcoholic fruit punches. Next waiter gave her a second. Finished my first beer, waiter took the empty and placed a third in front of me. Wife then ordered a pina colada. Then a whiskey sour from another waitress. Meanwhile a fourth beer appeared. Party had been going for about twenty minutes.

BTW. Hors d'oeuvres were cold pizza.

We become Platium on our upcoming cruise March 2013. We did two extra curises in 2012. A five day on the Glory and a 2 day to no-where on the Pride. That gave us 9 cruises total. When we board the Miracle we will be Platium with the card and Proirity boarding. We have now a total of 54 cruising days. We will still have to reach 200 days to become Diamond. Doubt that, but I enjoy CLL. We starting cruising in 2002. Don't give up.

• 3 weeks later...
Well this CCL change sure is a disappointment! I have always been able to go to them. Now I guess they don't think my past cruises count enough for them.:mad: Bad-->CCL:

BTW, my BFF will be going with me (sharing cabin) and she has cruised CCL more than 25 days, so if she has a gold card...can I be her guest and go with her?

Also, I just counted my cruise days and counting this 7 day upcoming cruise the total will be 24 days. Do you think CCL will give me a gold card...even though I have one less cruise day?

Yup, my friend was my tag along, her 2nd cruise only! never hassled us, showed her my platinum card & invite & we went straight in!

Update...I just completed the CCL-Magic cruise....and since I was 'demoted' to a Red card (I've always had Gold before), my BFF-Pat got her past pax invitation...I didn't, which I expected. I was going as her 'guest', but when we got to the door...she gave them her invitation not saying I was her guest (we were testing the staff) and the staff didn't even ask me anything and didn't even know I was her guest as I just strolled in a few feet after her. I just walked in. The staff didn't even pay any attention who had invitations and who didn't. Anyhow, I enjoyed myself with my BFF at the party. So I would just tell those who are 'shy' of meeting the Gold card requirements (I had 24 days sailing on this cruise) not to worry. Go ahead and go to the party. I doubt anything will be said to you.....cause the staff didn't even care if I had an invitation or not.

Archived