Exclusive Soap Used on Carnival Ships - A Favor

CSIMelissa

Would anyone who is sailing with Carnival soon mind picking me up a couple bars of their little, round white soap that they have in the state room bathrooms?

I KNOW this is an odd request, but I have problem skin and have tried everything from expensive products to cheap ones and for some reason that soap really helps me! My face is healing very well...

I won't be sailing again this year and I know what I have won't last until I do again.

I'd repay any postage or whatever.

Thanks! Like I said, I know this is a odd request.... I wouldn't normally ask anything like this but it's helping me so much I thought what the heck.

soap.jpg.d33b88fdbdbbc922e018a3745922e8ca.jpg

I would totally be willing to do it but we don't sail for 3 months. I am positive there will be someone willing way before then. These are nice folks on here!! Also, you might try John Heald's bog. The man himself my hook 'ya up - you never know!!

I would totally be willing to do it but we don't sail for 3 months. I am positive there will be someone willing way before then. These are nice folks on here!! Also, you might try John Heald's bog. The man himself my hook 'ya up - you never know!!

Thanks for the response Amy. Enjoy your cruise! I did check with John and they are going to give me some extra next time I cruise (which I thought was fabulous) but that won't be until next year! Figures I find something that helps that I can't get anywhere else. Ha.

Edited by CSIMelissa

I would be willing to give you my soap from my cruise next month on the Dream-I will ask my room steward for extra and can mail them to you after I return? In the meantime, maybe you can get the name brand of the soap and buy some direct from the manufacturer?

I would be willing to give you my soap from my cruise next month on the Dream-I will ask my room steward for extra and can mail them to you after I return? In the meantime, maybe you can get the name brand of the soap and buy some direct from the manufacturer?

Great, thank you so much! I can email you a reminder if you want. I did ask about the manufacturer and it's exclusive to CCL and not sold anywhere hence my question here.

You'll LOVE the Dream!!

Would anyone who is sailing with Carnival soon mind picking me up a couple bars of their little, round white soap that they have in the state room bathrooms?

I KNOW this is an odd request, but I have problem skin and have tried everything from expensive products to cheap ones and for some reason that soap really helps me! My face is healing very well...

I won't be sailing again this year and I know what I have won't last until I do again.

Thanks! Like I said, I know this is a odd request.... I wouldn't normally ask anything like this but it's helping me so much I thought what the heck.

I have one bar (circle?) of soap. I'd be happy to send it to you. Sorry I don't have more.

Have you tried this website?

http://camamusoap.com/2011/04/01/bienvenue-a-paris/

I have 3 unopened bars from my last cruise. Where do you want them sent?

Hi CSI Melissa, I will be crusing on Jan. 30th. I'll bring all I can home and email you when I get back for your address!:D