Gift bag ideas...Please

BURNS1

Check out sites like customizedgirl dot com and have tee-shirts made up of the three of you.

One that I designed says "Love, Laugh and Cruise"

Or you last (maiden) name for something like this...

Spread the News! The Smiths plus one are on a Cruise..

I think some super cute flip flops would be fun in a goodie bag - especially if you're talking about women. Depending on what you plan to do in port, a disposable underwater or water resistant camera could be fun too.

A nice gesture on your part!

Ann

On our 2011 family Christmas cruise, I ordered red & green LED lights from Hong Kong through eBay. On the 1st night at dinner, I pulled out my Zip Lock bag and dropped 2 or 3 in everyone's water glass. Such a big hit! This past Christmas, I upped the ante. I had LED ice cubes along with LED tea lights for each person. For the children, I had 4 to 6" LED Santas and Christmas trees that I bought at Kohl's. Adults each had an 8" LED candle also purchased at Kohl's. The table was gorgeous! The waiters just kept saying "OH, it's magic!" I had extras of the LED ice cubes so I gave them to waiters to drop into children's glasses at other tables. People kept coming to our table asking if we got these items in the gift shop as they also wanted to add a little glitz and fun to their dining experience. Fun & festive! Oddly, on the last day of the cruise, RCI set up a table right outside of the Windhammer selling plastic water glasses with LED white lights in the bottom. We bought 6 but, by then, it was time to pack so we didn't use them. I'm surprised these aren't standard items in the gift shop. (And, yes, I very carefully washed and sterilized the ice cubes before using them.) For our May Oasis family cruise, I plan to take multi-colored cubes and multi-colored tea lights for the table.

I love these ideas...keep them coming. I guess I should say my mom is a very young 71, my sis and I are in our 40s and our dear friend is 65. It's gonna be a great trip! I love the Monarch of the Seas, wish they weren't selling it!

LED ice cubes

AWESOME IDEA!!! We've taken glow bracelets to Disney with us, but I haven't even thought about that for the cruise! The icecubes would be awesome! We bought the cups that have the led lights in them at Rainforest Cafe and they loved them!

I love these ideas...keep them coming. I guess I should say my mom is a very young 71, my sis and I are in our 40s and our dear friend is 65. It's gonna be a great trip! I love the Monarch of the Seas, wish they weren't selling it!

Maybe something silly would be fun to add! You know your ladies, but something like a temporary tattoo could be hilarious! Or some nail polish in a fun color that is a little out of the box.

Archived