'The Daily Pour' prices ?

Xcitdcruiser

Hello, I was able to have a read through some Celebrity dailies & noticed the daily drink specials, known as 'The Daily Pour'. Can anyone tell me the prices?

I'm interested in the cocktail + craft beer - we'll have the classic bev package, but considering upgrading to the premium package.

Thanks!

Hello, I was able to have a read through some Celebrity dailies & noticed the daily drink specials, known as 'The Daily Pour'. Can anyone tell me the prices?

I'm interested in the cocktail + craft beer - we'll have the classic bev package, but considering upgrading to the premium package.

Thanks!

I did not take notice of the prices as we had the premium alcohol package. I think my husband may have come out ahead, but no way I did. Especially as we were on such a port intensive cruise and so always off the ship. I know there is a large price list on here, perhaps as a sticky?

Just found this link - try this: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274&highlight=drink+calculator

The craft beer was a big disappointment to my husband. He has a huge interest in beer, as he is a brewer. Michael's bar had a very large range of boutique/craft/speciality and Belgian beers, but it was never open! Every night it was closed for the Elite members cocktails, or else it was closed for private functions such as large birthday parties. Other times it was just unattended and everything was locked up. He asked a few times if he could get a beer from there when it was closed, and was told no. He was able to get the beers in there maybe 4 times on our while 14 night trip (2 x 7 day cruises).

Oh No, that is not good news re Michael's Club - that's how i sold the cruise to hubbie to be. He also loves his beer - actually owned & operated an aus online boutique beer shop but sold it on. I did notice a thread about it, so I may pop on over there. I hope that this gets improved!

Were the beers thoorughout the rest of the ship any good according to your husband? The classic pack only covers upto $5 - & i'm assuming most beers are over that amount..

Re the drink packages, if your had the prem bev package, i assume you didn't have to pay extra for the advertised daily pours? I love my cocktails, & if they are included in the class package that would be great - otherwise upgrading is the option as it would only cost $11.50 per day... ahh the decisions!

I did not take notice of the prices as we had the premium alcohol package. I think my husband may have come out ahead, but no way I did. Especially as we were on such a port intensive cruise and so always off the ship. I know there is a large price list on here, perhaps as a sticky?

Just found this link - try this: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274&highlight=drink+calculator

The craft beer was a big disappointment to my husband. He has a huge interest in beer, as he is a brewer. Michael's bar had a very large range of boutique/craft/speciality and Belgian beers, but it was never open! Every night it was closed for the Elite members cocktails, or else it was closed for private functions such as large birthday parties. Other times it was just unattended and everything was locked up. He asked a few times if he could get a beer from there when it was closed, and was told no. He was able to get the beers in there maybe 4 times on our while 14 night trip (2 x 7 day cruises).

Bummer about Michaels, what lounge served you best for beer?

Was the Big Lounge upfront open during the day?

Thank you for posting.

Have some of the Celebrity Today from our Panama cruise on Century in Dec-Jan.

The Cocktail Special of the of Day was $6.50

The NA special of the day was $4.00

The Daily Grind, an specialty coffee drink was $6.00

Bummer about Michaels, what lounge served you best for beer?

Was the Big Lounge upfront open during the day?

Thank you for posting.

There were a couple of other beers available all the time from any bar, but just normal ones, nothing special. We actually did not spend any time in Revelations, we were either in the outdoor sunset bar or the Martini Bar.

Oh No, that is not good news re Michael's Club - that's how i sold the cruise to hubbie to be. He also loves his beer - actually owned & operated an aus online boutique beer shop but sold it on. I did notice a thread about it, so I may pop on over there. I hope that this gets improved!

Were the beers thoorughout the rest of the ship any good according to your husband? The classic pack only covers upto $5 - & i'm assuming most beers are over that amount..

Re the drink packages, if your had the prem bev package, i assume you didn't have to pay extra for the advertised daily pours? I love my cocktails, & if they are included in the class package that would be great - otherwise upgrading is the option as it would only cost $11.50 per day... ahh the decisions!

You can see how you go onboard, and after a few days (or after the first day!) you may want to upgrade to the higher package. You would just pay the higher amount for the remainder of the days. The normal beers available the rest of the time were not fantastic, but there was one that he would get during the day, Newcastle Brown Ale. He said there was also Boddingtons and Guinness available at the normal bars and some other beers which he did not drink. He was just dissapointed knowing that all of those lpvely delicious beers were right there in a locked frige in Michaels and he could not get access! I did just read on another thread where Michaels was open more often on another cruise, but I think it depends on where they hold the nightly Elite event, and then if they have any available staff to man the bar afterwards.

There were a couple of other beers available all the time from any bar, but just normal ones, nothing special. We actually did not spend any time in Revelations, we were either in the outdoor sunset bar or the Martini Bar.

Thank you, I was looking for special beers since it's a special time.

Guess I'll settle for Samuel Adams.

Penny

You can see how you go onboard, and after a few days (or after the first day!) you may want to upgrade to the higher package. You would just pay the higher amount for the remainder of the days. The normal beers available the rest of the time were not fantastic, but there was one that he would get during the day, Newcastle Brown Ale. He said there was also Boddingtons and Guinness available at the normal bars and some other beers which he did not drink. He was just dissapointed knowing that all of those lpvely delicious beers were right there in a locked frige in Michaels and he could not get access! I did just read on another thread where Michaels was open more often on another cruise, but I think it depends on where they hold the nightly Elite event, and then if they have any available staff to man the bar afterwards.

Thank you - i've got the classic beverage package through the 123 promotion - they are allowing upgrades of $11.50 up until the 27th Jan. So if you wait until you get onboard there is no knowing whether you can pay the difference or have to pay full price for the package!

I hope that Elite functions don't occupy Michael's - may have to go t the bar next to Michales & befriend the bartender early on!

Thanks!

Take a look at the Constellation dailies from this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1754479

You will notice that every daily pour is priced $8.50! To me that seems very high for a daily "special". :confused:

Is this $8.50 price common for Celebrity?

I am going on the Constellation in April and have the classic beverage package which includes drinks up to $8. This pricing seems to be a way of sticking it to the people who have the classic package.

Take a look at the Constellation dailies from this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1754479

You will notice that every daily pour is priced $8.50! To me that seems very high for a daily "special". :confused:

Is this $8.50 price common for Celebrity?

I am going on the Constellation in April and have the classic beverage package which includes drinks up to $8. This pricing seems to be a way of sticking it to the people who have the classic package.

Yup, we were on the Connie b2b earlier in the month a daily pours were 8.50.

You're kidding right about sticking it to people with the Classic Package? Seems to me those without any packaged are getting hosed on this deal. ;)

Yup, we were on the Connie b2b earlier in the month a daily pours were 8.50.

You're kidding right about sticking it to people with the Classic Package? Seems to me those without any packaged are getting hosed on this deal. ;)

Both are getting hosed - both pay $8.50 for the "special".

William,

The $8.50 was for sangria. There was another daily pour on the link that was a Caribbean Cooler that was priced at $7.00.

All the daily pours on the Century Dec19 -Jan3. were priced at $6.50

Did not know that there are different prices on different ship.:confused:

Archived