T-pool question

phinn

We are going on the Connie this weekend and I have been looking at some pictures online. I am wondering if they still have the T-pool? Looking forward to our quick getaway. Experienced this pool on the Millie in 2011 and was hoping the Connie still has one. Thanks

Yes, all the M-Class Celebrity ships have the lovely T-spa which I think is the best pool afloat.

We try to get cabins up forward on 8 or 9 so we can zip up in the morning. We are on the Connie this Sept for a Black Sea cruise and really looking foward to the pool. Heck, the port better be great or I'll be sitting in the pool!

The pool is usually adults only and is free. It is great. Indoors, very warm, lots of water action with tubes at the end to stand under and get jets on your back and shoulder. And ther are tubes along the side that form lounges with bubbles coming up through them. Fantastic.

Enjoy

Den

That's great news, thanks so much! My daughter has not experienced this pool and since she has a lot of stress in her job, I'm sure this will be the place to be this weekend, especially since I am seeing the weather reports for Nassau. Thanks again!

Archived