Enchantment-added section rooms

Gracie115

I know it was a while ago when Enchantment was enlarged just wondering if anyone knows what state rooms were added at the time. I've read reviews that say those staterooms are in better condition so would like to make sure I get one of them. Thanks if anyone can help!!!:)

I know it was a while ago when Enchantment was enlarged just wondering if anyone knows what state rooms were added at the time. I've read reviews that say those staterooms are in better condition so would like to make sure I get one of them. Thanks if anyone can help!!!:)

Cabins in stretched section by deck would be on Port side ending in 068-082 and on Starboard side ending in 568-582

During Enchantments recent drydock additional non-balcony cabins were added on Deck 8 midship...8098, 8100, 8102 and 8104 on the Port Side and 8598, 8600, 8602 and 8604 on the Starboard side. On Deck 7 new cabins midship are 7098, 7100, 7102 and 7104 on the Port Side and 7598, 7600, 7602 and 7604 on the Starboard side.

on decks 7 and 8, they are 16 new OV rooms with floor ceiling windows in the centrum area( the space used to be the Concierge lounger, Library, loyalty office and the internet cafe)

those are the newest overall. the stretched area is approximately where the main pool deck is and those rooms are in no better or worse shape than any of the others as most were refurbished in early december.

In fact to be perfectly honest I mush preferred the layout and BR configuration on a regular standard Balcony than the way it was in the stretched section. ( we did a cabin crawl)

on decks 7 and 8, they are 16 new OV rooms with floor ceiling windows in the centrum area( the space used to be the Concierge lounger, Library, loyalty office and the internet cafe)

those are the newest overall. the stretched area is approximately where the main pool deck is and those rooms are in no better or worse shape than any of the others as most were refurbished in early december.

In fact to be perfectly honest I mush preferred the layout and BR configuration on a regular standard Balcony than the way it was in the stretched section. ( we did a cabin crawl)

The bathrooms in the cabins in the stretched area do not have shower curtains, but the tube showers. To many that's a plus in itself.:D

The new cabins by the centrum are OV with a 7X7 ft window. They are very nice. They sit just behind a wall that helps buffer some of the centrum night time noise.

I have been on the Enchantment and her sister ship the Grandeur and have stayed in the cabins off the Centrum, Ocean View. I love this deck and the cabins are roomy. I have had balcony cabins and like them too but didn't feel that I used the balcony as much as others. For the price Deck 4 is great.

Archived