One Year Later...

Just realised that tomorrow is exactly a year since I joined this forum, and Monday a year since I did my first post.

I have to say I have really enjoyed the past year talking about cruising, speculating the future, getting advice etc. and think we've got a really nice community here of friendly people, and I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to everyone.

Was just looking at my first post. It was this:

Thomson Cruises to Modernise Fleet

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1553927

And look what that brought us, mainly disappointment. :( A swap many seemed to disagree with and an upgrade with too much fanfare and not enough change.

Oh well, here's to the next year of posting and chatting. Lets hope this time there's something else exciting in the pipeline that we all actually like! ;)

THREE CHEERS FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM! :D :D :D

Just realised that tomorrow is exactly a year since I joined this forum, and Monday a year since I did my first post.

I have to say I have really enjoyed the past year talking about cruising, speculating the future, getting advice etc. and think we've got a really nice community here of friendly people, and I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to everyone.

And look what that brought us, mainly disappointment. A swap many seemed to disagree with and an upgrade with too much fanfare and not enough change.

Oh well, here's to the next year of posting and chatting. Lets hope this time there's something else exciting in the pipeline that we all actually like! ;)

THREE CHEERS FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM! :D

Congratulations on your anniversary and thanks from me for all your stimulating and interesting posts plus all the research and 'digging' you do to help us ferret out what's going on (as best we can!). :D

I too enjoy chatting on here to fellow cruisers and engaging in the friendly exchanges, information sharing and gathering. Also the support which others provide in the planning and anticipation of our forthcoming cruises is invaluable. So my thanks too to everyone who makes it so enjoyable to visit this forum. :)

Yes, and let's hope we have some thrilling news in the not too distant future to celebrate! ;) :D

And look what that brought us, mainly disappointment. :( A swap many seemed to disagree with and an upgrade with too much fanfare and not enough change.

THREE CHEERS FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM! :D

A year ! Bet it seems a life time ago now to you ?

Best go and have a go at your poll now :cool: Thanks for doing them and your valued input over the year :)

Thank you both. Yes kalos, seems ages ago now.

Was just reading that thread I posted. Interesting reading, how we went from saying Majesty was being introduced in November, to saying it was going to be an addition to the fleet, how we all liked the look of the ship, to concerns with cabin sizes and the small buffet, and then confusion why it was rumoured to be brought in at the beginning of May, and how Thomson couldn't possibly do a ship swap so close to people cruising. :rolleyes:

You know what they say Sailaway 'time flies when you're having fun' :)

I'd also like to add my thanks for all your well sourced information and for everyone else for being so informative and fun, I enjoy comming on here.:D

Here's to US.:rolleyes::D:D:D

Archived