Navigating the ship - Glory

che5904

My DH did that at a hotel. He never looked to see what room we went into when we checked in (I usually lead the way) he had to go to the car for the cooler and when he came back he didn't know what floor or room we were in. He had to go to the front desk to ask what room we were in...but our friends we went with had booked the rooms in their names so they could only call the room for him and not give him the number so we could tell him what room we were in. Needless to say he was quite embarrassed:o:D.

Oh DH would be so happy to know he does not stand alone in this ;)

My DH did that at a hotel. He never looked to see what room we went into when we checked in (I usually lead the way) he had to go to the car for the cooler and when he came back he didn't know what floor or room we were in. He had to go to the front desk to ask what room we were in...but our friends we went with had booked the rooms in their names so they could only call the room for him and not give him the number so we could tell him what room we were in. Needless to say he was quite embarrassed:o:D.

Sounds like door decorations are in order for the next cruise!

Just make sure to leave her intact! LOL

We are boarding as you get off.

Taking the 2 day on the 24th followed by the 5 day on the 26th.

Che .. we are also staying on Lido. I was serious about the masking tape arrows. I wonder if I were to place them at the top of wall outside your cabin if they would still be there in June when you cruise.:D

I'm coming with you. Yeah!! May 24th that is.

Please do it at the very end of your cruise, so in case you are breaking some rule, they don't throw you over the side ;).

I seriously can't remember the cabin number but I know it is on the port side of the ship, just between the elevators and the stairs, balcony cabin.

Hahaha We are right there as well 9254 .. Just keep an eye out near the top of wall and ceiling. I'm putting the masking tape in my cruise drawer now.

Archived