When can you print your cruise documents?

banshee72

53 days until the cruise on March 16th. Was able to check in online already but it says that the cruise docs/luggage tags are not available yet. I know the cruise is a ways a way but when are these documents usually ready to be printed?

We leave on Feb 9th and on Friday I had to call to see if there was an issue with our docs as they were still unavailable. They told me that the hold up is because my airfare was on the docs as well and there is an issue with all docs including air. They told me they would push them through and I would have within 12-24 hours and I had them within 6.

53 days until the cruise on March 16th. Was able to check in online already but it says that the cruise docs/luggage tags are not available yet. I know the cruise is a ways a way but when are these documents usually ready to be printed?

I'm eagerly awaiting our cruise documentation as well. :D

There is absolutely no need to print these out. They are about 30+ pages. The only thing you need to board is your Set Sail pass, proper ID and credit card if using one. If you purchased insurance or transfers from RCI, you can just print out those pages. And if you want the luggage tags, just print that page. I believe it is the last page.

Usually e-docs are available around 50 days prior to the cruise and that is when we ours became available for our upcoming cruise. The luggage tag page was 15 of 17 total in our e-docs. I just print out the number of that tag pages we need and save the rest of the e-doc to the laptop we bring with us. We've never really needed it on any of our cruises. If you don't want to bring your PC you could save it electronically to a flash drive, memory card or other device like ipad, tablet or smart phone. You could even email to yourself so it would be easily accessable online as once you sail I believe these would no longer be available at your RC My Cruises account.

We are 48 days away, and I just got the email last night - at 49 days, I guess.

Don't print out the entire 40-50 page document. Just click the print button, and select the pages you want.

Don't forget to print out the SetSail pass (from the RCI website)

We are leaving on the Independence on 3/2. I had checked several times over the last week and each time the RCI website indicated the Cruise Documents were issued.

When I went to access them, the site indicated they were not yet issued. Two calls to RCI and they indicated they needed to reset/resubmit the documents. 24 hours later they were ready to view (or print).

There may be an issue for some cruisers getting access to the cruise documents so a call to RCI would be in order if you are getting a message that your cruise documents are ready but you can not access them.

Happy cruising!

There is absolutely no need to print these out. They are about 30+ pages. The only thing you need to board is your Set Sail pass, proper ID and credit card if using one. If you purchased insurance or transfers from RCI, you can just print out those pages. And if you want the luggage tags, just print that page. I believe it is the last page.

I'll take it a step farther. You don't even need to print your set sail pass. I've routinely shown up at the port with nothing but a passport and they do the rest. I did not appreciate that this took any longer, compared to the people at the counters around me.

I love to print them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived