Balcony Chairs on the Reflection

Karen@Steve

Looks like we'll be booking soon for a fall Caribbean cruise on the Reflection. I noticed on some review pictures (Thanks Librarylady) that the there were foot stools on the balcony. Is this true for all veranda classes or just Conceirge and above?

Makes a little bit of difference to me as to which class of cabin I will end up booking.

Thanks for any info.

On the S class ships we've been on you get footstools with Concierge Class for the balconies. It's one of the best perks for this class IMO.

Tom

Looks like we'll be booking soon for a fall Caribbean cruise on the Reflection. I noticed on some review pictures (Thanks Librarylady) that the there were foot stools on the balcony. Is this true for all veranda classes or just Conceirge and above?

Makes a little bit of difference to me as to which class of cabin I will end up booking.

Thanks for any info.

We just sailed on the Reflection S class and our balcony cabin did not have foot stools -BUT I knew that.. A month before we sailed I went on Ebay and found two blow up foot stools for about 8 bucks apiece and they worked out very well. ( They were not great looking but they did the job and they are stored away for my next cruise in 6 months)

Sorry - ignore what I wrote below. Just checked my photos and I see we did NOT have foot stools! I must have been thinking of a different cruise!

4404014925_b2b85278fd_z.jpg

We have never been in Concierge Class, but when we sailed on the Solstice we did have one of the larger, angled hump balconies, and we did have foot stools there.

We had a 'regular' balcony on our recent Reflection cruise, and there wouldn't have been much room for foot stools.

Archived