Black Label pictures not received

boulders

On a HAL cruise in July, we had a sitting for Black Label. I ordered the CD with all of the pictures. Although I was told I should receive them in September or October, I have not received them. I emailed HAL in December- they insist on being emailed regarding customer service issues - they emailed the photo company who said that they would find the FedEx tracking number. This was a month ago, and I still haven't heard anything. I just emailed them again, and the email bounced back saying to send it to a different email address.

The photos were supposed to be a family gift for Christmas, which is now long gone. I think I've giving them enough time to send the disk. What do you think - time to get my credit card company involved?

First I would give HAL one more chance -- call Ship Services and explain to them that you have e-mailed concerning the disc and still have not gotten any results. Also explain that the most recent e-mail bounced back to you.

Then if you are not happy with Ship Services call your credit card company. They may or may not look into the situation being as it was so many months ago.

Wish you luck.

Nieuw Amsterdam. Originally I phoned HAL guest services, but they said that any issues POST-cruise must be handled via email. :mad:

I don't doubt you were told that but we all know there are actually people who don't do e-mail.

HAL certainly has to address ALL guests issues and that includes by telephone and snail mail.

Call again would be my suggestion.

There are Customer Service reps for each ship. Keep asking who it is for Nieuw Amsterdam and ask to be connected. Ask for supervisors and if you don't get response from one person, call back and try someone else.

You have been way too patient and it is time your issue is addressed.

Don't let them brush you off.

I would keep bothering them both by phone and email. The squeeky wheel does get heard. I had a problem with being charged more for something then I should have and kept sending emails. I finally got my money back, of course, I also had paper work to back me up. If you have a paper receipt trying scanning that into your computer and adding that to your email. I know that worked for me. Good luck!

I called (after emailing) HAL today. I also heard back - without any real info - from the photography company. They said they'd have something by the end of today. It's now almost 7 pm. Nothing yet. Phoning my credit card company in the morning.

That's too bad. You wouldn't have made the photography order if you didn't want those images.

I'm sorry it seem you will be disappointed.

Good you will call your credit card company as it might get too late for them to get involved if too long a time elapses.

Let us know how it goes.

Archived