Dining on Fantasy - family of 5

davidmbfonz

Here's a question that keeps occurring to me, but I haven't seen an answer to yet (been on these FANTASTIC boards for about 6 months now):

We're a family of five - wife and myself, DS(8), DS(5), DD(2.5) and I've seen from others that the main dining rooms have 4-, 6-, and 8- tops. I would imagine we would be seated at a 6-top? I'm just stressing about my three young kids and having to worry that they would behave in front of another family sitting at our table. Not trying to be antisocial, but does anyone know how likely it is that our family of 5 would be seated with another family (or a couple - yikes for them!)?

Thanks!

Here's a question that keeps occurring to me, but I haven't seen an answer to yet (been on these FANTASTIC boards for about 6 months now):

We're a family of five - wife and myself, DS(8), DS(5), DD(2.5) and I've seen from others that the main dining rooms have 4-, 6-, and 8- tops. I would imagine we would be seated at a 6-top? I'm just stressing about my three young kids and having to worry that they would behave in front of another family sitting at our table. Not trying to be antisocial, but does anyone know how likely it is that our family of 5 would be seated with another family (or a couple - yikes for them!)?

Thanks!

Most likely you would be seated at a 6 top, just your family. However, it is possible to be seated with a party of 3 at an 8 top. One of our cruises there were 3 of us (DH, me, DS19) and we were seated with a family of 5 (mom, DD15, DS16, DD22, and DGS2).

Disney is usually quite good about matching the demographics of groups when placing them at tables together. So, my guess would be, if they seat you with others, it would be a mom, dad, and a young child to match yours. It could be just a mom (or dad) and 2 young kids.

Archived