New 'Your World" arrived today

YoHoHo

Okay, I am on the west coast and as usual have not received ours. I had to order ours last time months after it came out because it never arrived in the mail.:confused: Since Eastern Canada has it, why has it not arrived yet in BC?:eek: Maybe Canada Post is busy reading my copy.:D

;)We live in Edmonton, and ours arrived last week, maybe yours in being coming snail mail!

;)We live in Edmonton, and ours arrived last week, maybe yours in being coming snail mail!

Or else Canada Post does not like BC again.:( It is amazing how many times when Oceania brochures finally do arrive the envelope is in tatters and the brochure or magazine is worse for wear.:eek:

Have you gotten any Oceania brochures in the past 2 weeks???

Nothing to my part of Australia yet. No surprise there as we have never received one.:rolleyes: But would like one of the 10th Anniversary copies if they are so nice. (per Don) Maybe I can get 1 off Riviera in March. Are they likey to have spare copies on board.???

Rhonda

The UK edition has just popped through my letterbox. :)

Ours too :).

Just out of interest, does anyone know the name of the Butler on Page 16? If other countries have a different format, there are 2 pictures of "Butler service in all suites" and "Host a private cocktail party ..."

Brenda

Ours too :).

Just out of interest, does anyone know the name of the Butler on Page 16? If other countries have a different format, there are 2 pictures of "Butler service in all suites" and "Host a private cocktail party ..."

Brenda

Don't know the one on page 16 but the butler on page 60 is Vinod. He was our butler on Marina in october. He was excellent. We had a chat about his fame as he was in the previous brochure as well. He said it took them over two hours to get that one perfect photo.

A week or two ago in Florida -- saving ours because it's the 10th anniversary. It's gorgeous.

One needs be long in the tooth to harbor this memory but Matson Navigation menus from Lurline, Matsonia, Mariposa, and Monterey were taken home and framed. No finer tribute to days when ship travel was a necessity and not an optioIn.

My issue of YOU WORLD still held hostage my US Post Office. Is it worthy of framing?

Archived