Easter Sunday

surus

We will be on Riviera for Easter Sunday. Does anyone know if there is a special brunch on that day? I have read about Oceania brunches where caviar is served but could not find anything about when those special brunches are held. Anything else special done on Easter? Does the bunny leave chocolate eggs?

We will be on Riviera for Easter Sunday. Does anyone know if there is a special brunch on that day? I have read about Oceania brunches where caviar is served but could not find anything about when those special brunches are held. Anything else special done on Easter? Does the bunny leave chocolate eggs?

I can only speak from our cruise experience on Marina over Easter. We did receive a nice chocolate Easter bunny and a few Easter treats in our room.

We were in a PH and I do not know if the Easter gifts were from our butler or room steward (they sometimes do little extras)

There was a fantastic spread (brunch) in the MDR with towers of baked goods and carved fruit etc. I wish I had taken pictures. There was also free champagne at brunch and breakfast (even when brought as room service)

We did miss a port because of high waves and I have heard that sometimes the staff does something special when that happens. (ex. brunch, special games for O-points etc)

There was also a nondenominational service lead by the cruise director in the lounge.

from Dundeene

There was a fantastic spread (brunch) in the MDR with towers of baked goods and carved fruit etc. I wish I had taken pictures. There was also free champagne at brunch and breakfast (even when brought as room service)

We did miss a port because of high waves[php]

Just to clarify, were you at sea when you had this Brunch? Just worried that I would be on an excursion when a special Brunch occured lol.

CJ

We were on Marina Easter Sunday 2011. We were to anchor outside of Amalfi at 1 p.m., so the Easter Brunch was well attended. It was a very impressive spread in the GDR. Mr. DelRio was there and was gracious about talking to passengers. We don't eat caviar, but it was there... There were meat stations,fish (smoked salmon and more), fruits, tons of baked goods, champagne...if you left there hungry, it was your own fault.

I posted some pictures on my trip blog.

(It was a 10-day cruise, so I'm not sure that length of cruise determines the scale of the event.)

I inquired with Oceania, and while Easter Sunday will not be celebrated with a Special Brunch on the Riviera in 2013, there will be a fun and festive "bunny theme" integrated into the various Restaurants.

Enjoy a guilt free beach day! :D

Archived