Soda Card/Coffee Card

tfox1018

Sailing on the CB in 3 days!!!!!! I am a soda drinker and my husband is a coffee drinker. Do we both have to purchase for example a soda sticker or can I just get the soda sticker and he get the coffee? I ask because I thought I read somewhere on another post that alcohol packages have to be purchased by all in the same cabin. Wondering if that is the same with the other beverages.

Thank you!:)

As far as I know you can get the drink sticker and he can get a coffee card which will be punched each time he gets a specialty coffee and he can have brewed coffee unlimited for the life of the cruise you are on with no punches as long as you have one spot left for a punch.

My what a long sentence - hope it makes sense.

Sailing on the CB in 3 days!!!!!! I am a soda drinker and my husband is a coffee drinker. Do we both have to purchase for example a soda sticker or can I just get the soda sticker and he get the coffee? I ask because I thought I read somewhere on another post that alcohol packages have to be purchased by all in the same cabin. Wondering if that is the same with the other beverages.

Thank you!:)

Princess does not have any all-inclusive alcohol packages. There are some other cruise lines that do and some of these require all over 21 in same room to purchase, when the alcoholic beverage package is purchased.

As far as I know you can get the drink sticker and he can get a coffee card which will be punched each time he gets a specialty coffee and he can have brewed coffee unlimited for the life of the cruise you are on with no punches as long as you have one spot left for a punch.

People have posted that since the unlimited is only good for the cruise on which the coffee card was purchased, you still can get unlimited fresh brewed on that cruise even if no punches remain unpunched.

Archived