Hotel with balcony on seawall

EmmasNana

So, we are taking my gd on a cruise in May. We have stayed at the Commadore on the Beach and it is a pretty rundown place, but what I do love about it is all rooms have a balcony facing the seawall. We enjoy watching the pelicans dive bomb the fish and would like our gd to experience this. She is 8 and I know she would turn her nose up at this place. Does anyone have a suggestion on a hotel on the seawall that has this option.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort a few years back, and it had a nice balcony view. They also had a free shuttle to the cruise terminal at that time...maybe they still do. It saved the cost of a taxi!:)

We had planned to use the shuttle, but it was a first come, first serve deal, and we didn't want to wait that long. If you plan to use, sign-up early!

We had planned to use the shuttle, but it was a first come, first serve deal, and we didn't want to wait that long. If you plan to use, sign-up early!

The way I remember it, you are right about signing up early. We stayed 2 days pre-cruise when we stayed there, and signed up when we first checked in...so we had the first shuttle. The only wait was after getting off the ship, as the shuttle takes passengers to more than one hotel...and we just missed getting on the first one and had to wait 20 min for the next one. Still, I thought it a nice service.:)

Archived