Question about balcony cabin on Oasis with third pulldown bed

SF

I am thinking of booking the Oasis and we'll be three people in a balcony cabin but we want a pull down bed and not a sleeper sofa for the third person. My question is... where would the pull down bed be...over the other two beds or over the sofa.

It anyone has been in a cabin like this or seen one I'd really appreciate your help in answering this. :)

I am thinking of booking the Oasis and we'll be three people in a balcony cabin but we want a pull down bed and not a sleeper sofa for the third person. My question is... where would the pull down bed be...over the other two beds or over the sofa.

It anyone has been in a cabin like this or seen one I'd really appreciate your help in answering this. :)

I'm interested in this also..We have booked Allure for May & our room is like this..Sofa bed plus pullman.. Hope someone with knowledge chimes in.. :)

On the Oasis 2 years ago and my daughter was in the pullman which dropped down above our bed

wendy

x

So I assume the ladder to get up to the bunk was at the end of the berth....

Chellecruise12, we have a cabin with a sofa bed & a Pullman in 1 1/2 weeks. It will be our 1st like that in about 20 cruises! I'll definetly let you know if no one else knows. My son is excited not to be on the sofa bed for a change. He,'s adult size.

Chellecruise12, we have a cabin with a sofa bed & a Pullman in 1 1/2 weeks. It will be our 1st like that in about 20 cruises! I'll definetly let you know if no one else knows. My son is excited not to be on the sofa bed for a change. He,'s adult size.

Thanks so much!! We have our 2 girls w/us..ages 9 & 11. Thought it would be nice for them to have their own bed but not sure if I want one of them over our bed..lol Enjoy your cruise!! :)

Check the deck plan is the cabin marked with a diamond shape next to the number? That's the room we had in oasis and allure. The Pullman came down from the ceiling and was over the sofa which flipped open to a double bed. Room steward made them disappear every morning. Very comfy.

There were 3 of us in a balcony cabin on the Oasis 2 years ago. My son slept in the pullman and it was over the sofa. Actually one morning, he slept in, and we had coffee on the sofa below him. LOL (this kid could sleep through a hurricane keep in mind). FWIW: my son said the pullman beat the sofa bed 10 times over. He was 16 at the time of our trip.

Thank you all for replying to my original question. When I called RCCL they said it was over the two beds but several posters here said it was over the sofa....wondering if each cabin that has a pulldown bed is different?

Thank you all for replying to my original question. When I called RCCL they said it was over the two beds but several posters here said it was over the sofa....wondering if each cabin that has a pulldown bed is different?

Could be. I know our friends cruised on Oasis last year in a balcony, and they said the pullman was over the sofa area. I found a youtube video of a jr. suite room on Allure where the pullman was over the bed(s). In any event, as others have stated, the reviews on the pullman was it was much more comfortable then the sofa bed!

Archived