Diet Soda

broadwater

I was surprised that there wasn't another diet drink other than cola. I did ask in a bar on Marina without any luck. I think the ice tea in the restaurants isn't sweetened, judging from the sugar I have seen added but I haven't drunk it myself. If you just want bubbly, they do have bottled water with gas.

I told my TA I wanted ginger ale with ginger in it (not flavoring). There was Canadian Dry in my fridge when I got on-board and the butler kept refilling it daily:D

Our friends had requested diet sprite and had it brought to their room once on-board. I do not think it is reasonable that they keep every pop at every venue.

After I carried Canada Dry down to Waves a few times, the server mentioned that they would be happy to keep it there as well.

My experience with Oceania is that they want your cruise to be great!

I was surprised that there wasn't another diet drink other than cola. I did ask in a bar on Marina without any luck. I think the ice tea in the restaurants isn't sweetened, judging from the sugar I have seen added but I haven't drunk it myself. If you just want bubbly, they do have bottled water with gas.

Thanks for the post, I am diabetic, and cannot tolerate the high sugar content in the soft drinks. now that I have read the post, I have contacted O and requested some diet free soft drinks!

Thanks Again!!!

Many thanks for your replies. I have put in a request via my TA. We have an over night in Auckland before we begin our cruise in a months time so I can see in plenty of time before we leave what has been put in our fridge. I will be very impressed if diet sodas have been sourced!

Archived