QM2 TA Recommendations

tree29

Hi,

We took our first cruise ever ealier this year on QM2 and are now completely hooked!!

We now want to book 2 trips for next year - the 4 night summer sampler and the LA to Hawaii cruise.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good TA to book with. We booked direct with Cunard UK for our last trip and don't feel we got good value for money or good service.

We're relaxed as to whether we book in the UK or US - wherever we can get the best benefit. We live in the UK but could make use of a friends US address if this made a difference.

Would really appreciate your recommendations.

Thanks and best wishes,

Teresa & Peter

Hi Teresa & Peter:

I believe that these boards do not like us to mention travel agents, but since you are in the UK and the travel agent I can recommend to you is also in the UK, maybe they will let it go through. We have some friends in the UK and their daughter is a travel consultant who perhaps can be of assistance to you. Her name is Alison Kitching and if you go to her website, you can get an e-mail address on which she can be reached. The website is as follows:

http://www.travelcounsellors.com. She probably doesn't know who I am, but I am a friend of her mother and father, Doug & Betty Tweddle who live in Whitley Bay. Good luck and let me know how you make out.;)

Archived