Specialty dining packages?

Still Dreaming

I have tried to search for the answer but cannot find any info. I was thinking of purchasing the 3 or 5 specialty dining package but you have to choose a time at the time of purchase. We do not want to be committed to a specific time every night. Can you make reservations once on board day by day?

Thanks for any help!

We have not had the opportunity to try one of these packages. According to the website, it states you need to book the date and time for the Tuscan Grill when you book this package. However, you can wait to book the other nights once on board. It further states that in order to take advantage of these packages, you need to book 4 days prior to sailing. Thus, in answer to your question, you will need to book the night and the time you plan to eat in the Tuscan Grill when you book the package.

Maybe someone who has booked these packages can tell you more or if, once you book the Tuscan, if you can change it.

We have not had the opportunity to try one of these packages. According to the website, it states you need to book the date and time for the Tuscan Grill when you book this package. However, you can wait to book the other nights once on board. It further states that in order to take advantage of these packages, you need to book 4 days prior to sailing. Thus, in answer to your question, you will need to book the night and the time you plan to eat in the Tuscan Grill when you book the package.

Maybe someone who has booked these packages can tell you more or if, once you book the Tuscan, if you can change it.

Thanks! I went back through the web site again and found the info. I wish this info would come up when you go to book! With only two specialty restaurants on this ship I wonder if the packages are worth the price?

We just booked the 11-day TA on Eclipse in November and were considering the specialty dining packages. However, we have often found that cruises have different specialty dining promotions onboard - often buy one get one.

Do people have experience in Celebrity doing this type of thing?

Thanks! I went back through the web site again and found the info. I wish this info would come up when you go to book! With only two specialty restaurants on this ship I wonder if the packages are worth the price?

We have been on the Summit 2 times and each time had dinner in Normandie. I've heard great things about Qsine but haven't personally tried it. I could eat 3 times in Normandie - go for it - you'll love it. Try the strawberry balloon dessert - best dessert I've ever had. My wife loves the Grand Mariner Souffle for dessert. They prepare many dishes table side - it is great.

Archived