Pride of America AFT vs Forward Balconies.

PetaAnne

We had a 2 bedroom suite - 8702 for our cruise on POA in January - best balcony ever!

I have pics, but can’t figure out how to post them.:(

OHHHH if you can find a way to post them or send them to my email i would really really appreciated it. Sailing in less then 18 days in cabin below you, 7678. Could only find online old pictures of the red couch and decoration. I was told they had been renovated as well as other staterooms. josee@barbeau.ca

We have been booking aft balconies for our last 5 cruises, I LOVE how peaceful they are and the views from them are not to be beat in my onion. For this cruise, my DD, SIL and Grand and going on their first cruise and will have a 2 bedroom aft on the side of ours, quite lucky, we sure did not start out that way LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
The pictures are of the main bedroom. The app won’t resize my other pic to upload and I don’t know how to do that on my iPad. I can email you if you would like.

IMG_0844.thumb.jpg.7ec3fdbaf75e32c2f28a9feaf89225c0.jpg

Had to screen shot then upload the pics. This is the second bedroom with a side window, the deck from the other side, and the main living area with a double fold out couch.

IMG_0842.thumb.jpg.a862963c678bb9c9dddb4bbc5a99d63c.jpg

IMG_0843.thumb.jpg.1309ab9288b5a3de17983dffcfacbc44.jpg

Kinda kicking myself for not booking an aft suite. Didn't think it made sense this trip but wow nice balcony. Well if we like this ship will do it again and look at something larger. Just so little time on the ship.

Thanks for posting the pictures everybody.