I'm a Winner of the Awesome-ation Event

Lovetwocruz2009

Congrats!

Here's the info on Carnival's website:

http://www.carnival.com/sweepstakes/2013/awesome-ation-event.aspx?icid=CC_awesome-hmpg-banner_1358

It is up to $1000 in prizes which includes a bunch of things.

Thanks for the well wishes.

I received a Declaration that needed to be signed to claim the prize. It included the usual legal stuff, including my consent to release my name in promotional materials etc. It also stated they would be sending an irs 1099 with a value of $1,000. The prize will be awarded in 8-10 weeks from the end of the promotion period.

Wishing everyone good luck. They are drawing 14 names per day!

All the best!

Hi All,

I booked a cruise on the Breeze yesterday..and today I received a call that I am a winner. I can't believe it. The organization that is handling the event will email the paperwork to claim the prize. The representative stated the prize is worth $1000.

Woo Hoo!:):):)

I booked the breeze yesterday too for May 11th. I did get the 50% deposit promo and waiting to hear if I won anything...not very lucky but congrats for you!

Hi All,

I booked a cruise on the Breeze yesterday..and today I received a call that I am a winner. I can't believe it. The organization that is handling the event will email the paperwork to claim the prize. The representative stated the prize is worth $1000.

Woo Hoo!:):):)

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope I'm as lucky as you are.

Out of curiosity, what time did they call and what time zone are you in? If they do the drawing daily, I would think there would be a cutoff for entries that day.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope I'm as lucky as you are.

Out of curiosity, what time did they call and what time zone are you in? If they do the drawing daily, I would think there would be a cutoff for entries that day.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone. They called about 1pm. I am not sure if Michigan is Eastern or Mountain time zone. In either case, it was late afternoon for them.

As a side note, my caller id just had the telephone number..no name. So be sure to answer those unidentified calls for this week.

Best of luck!

I already booked my cruise months ago so I entered by the alternate method.It says they will email you if you have won.But I wonder if anyone who enters this way really will win.But,I figured it was worth a try.

Laura

Archived