I'm a Winner of the Awesome-ation Event

Lovetwocruz2009

Hi All,

I booked a cruise on the Breeze yesterday..and today I received a call that I am a winner. I can't believe it. The organization that is handling the event will email the paperwork to claim the prize. The representative stated the prize is worth $1000.

Woo Hoo!:):):)

Hi All,

I booked a cruise on the Breeze yesterday..and today I received a call that I am a winner. I can't believe it. The organization that is handling the event will email the paperwork to claim the prize. The representative stated the prize is worth $1000.

Woo Hoo!:):):)

Congrats!! :)

Maybe its a Carnival gift card?

ONE HUNDRED (100) GRAND PRIZES: Upgrades and amenities for the winner's Carnival Cruise. Specific upgrades and amenities determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize to be applied towards the reservation associated with winner's entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event that the winner entered the Sweepstakes via the alternate method of entry, prize will be awarded as a $1,000 Carnival Cruise gift card (terms and conditions apply, gift card is transferrable). Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.

Upgrades and amenities for the winner's Carnival Cruise. Specific upgrades and amenities determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize to be applied towards the reservation associated with winner's entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event that the winner entered the Sweepstakes via the alternate method of entry, prize will be awarded as a $1,000 Carnival Cruise gift card (terms and conditions apply, gift card is transferrable). Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.

Sounds to me it is only a $1000 gist card if you didn't book a cruise but entered by the alternate method. Otherwise it's an upgrade.

That the way you all are reading it?

Upgrades and amenities for the winner's Carnival Cruise. Specific upgrades and amenities determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize to be applied towards the reservation associated with winner's entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event that the winner entered the Sweepstakes via the alternate method of entry, prize will be awarded as a $1,000 Carnival Cruise gift card (terms and conditions apply, gift card is transferrable). Approximate Retail Value: $1,000.

Sounds to me it is only a $1000 gist card if you didn't book a cruise but entered by the alternate method. Otherwise it's an upgrade.

That the way you all are reading it?

I think you are right. I booked a balcony on the Panarama Deck..maybe I will be upgraded to a suite. However, the suite prices were very high for my sailing. $2329 per person. I will be happy with an upgrade, amenities or both. Even a $1000 obc would be nice.

congrats:D

Do you remember what area code it came from?

Don't want to miss it when they call me:p

The area code was 734. She is in Michigan. However, her direct line area code is 248.

She said she had 13 other people to call today. They will draw names everyday through the promotion period. The name of the company is Eprize.

Good luck to everyone!

That is awesome - congrats! Please keep us posted - I would love to know exactly what you win. Just curious, how far out is your cruise? And, did you book direct with Carnival or through a TA?

Just looked back at your post and see that you are cruising in July of this year - would still like to know if you booked directly through Carnival or through TA?

That is awesome - congrats! Please keep us posted - I would love to know exactly what you win. Just curious, how far out is your cruise? And, did you book direct with Carnival or through a TA?

Just looked back at your post and see that you are cruising in July of this year - would still like to know if you booked directly through Carnival or through TA?

I booked directly on Carnival's website.

I think you are right. I booked a balcony on the Panarama Deck..maybe I will be upgraded to a suite. However, the suite prices were very high for my sailing. $2329 per person. I will be happy with an upgrade, amenities or both. Even a $1000 obc would be nice.

It could be a MAJOR AWARD!!!

Old-Man-Admiring-Major-Award.jpg

:D

Archived