coffee maker?

Does anyone know if there are coffeemakers in the jr suites on the Jewel? Navigator had one, and I got spoiled making my first cup there and enjoying it on the balcony while the rest of the family slept. If not, I suppose I could do room service, but then I risk waking the teenagers, thus depleting any tranquility I am hoping to enjoy..LOL

Thanks,

Kim

Does anyone know if there are coffeemakers in the jr suites on the Jewel? Navigator had one, and I got spoiled making my first cup there and enjoying it on the balcony while the rest of the family slept. If not, I suppose I could do room service, but then I risk waking the teenagers, thus depleting any tranquility I am hoping to enjoy..LOL

Thanks,

Kim

Coffee and tea makers are supposed to be in all Jr. Suites and better.

Thanks!

Thats good news. I have perfected my method of taking creamers from the windjammer and keeping them in the mini fridge just for my coffee maker coffee.

Now, I can enjoy my coffee early and Things 1 & 2 can sleep in a little longer. I know it is not a long jaunt to the windjammer, but if I can save myself the having to make myself look presentable that early...LOL

K

• 1 month later...

Our JS only had a tea kettle. I asked if I could get a coffeemaker, and was told no, those are for GS and up. The kettle boils water, so anyone who would like coffee in their room without room service early in the AM could bring some instant coffee (those Starbucks ones are not too bad). It certainly beats answering the door in one's jammies.

Kim

Our JS only had a tea kettle. I asked if I could get a coffeemaker, and was told no, those are for GS and up. The kettle boils water, so anyone who would like coffee in their room without room service early in the AM could bring some instant coffee (those Starbucks ones are not too bad). It certainly beats answering the door in one's jammies.

Kim

I always bring along Folger's coffee bags (like tea bags) and then use the hot water from the tea kettle. For me it's a much better cup of coffee than the coffee pot.

On Brilliance in October and on Freedom in December we had both coffee pot and tea kettle. It must depend on the ship.

Archived