ideas for luggage tags

mrdrdoso

I printed mine out (in color) cut them out and placed them in a laminating sheet, then I cut them out again and hole punched each tag at the ends and will use a small zip tie to attach it. Enjoy your cruise!

I did exactly the same on our first cruise - laminate & punched hole in tags at home...... made 3 extra just in case..... took zip ties & all was great! :D

Thanks for the great luggage tag ideas...where do you find laminating pages...craft store or office store?

Sorry, but off topic...UPGrandma, where are you from? My Mom is UPlady! DH and I both grew up there...Houghton and Manistique...

Lauri

Thanks for the great luggage tag ideas...where do you find laminating pages...craft store or office store?

Sorry, but off topic...UPGrandma, where are you from? My Mom is UPlady! DH and I both grew up there...Houghton and Manistique...

Lauri

I have an actual laminating machine that came with pages. Got it at Sams for $25 or something like that. I have seen the self-laminating pages at places like Office Depot.

Lauri

Lauri - For the last 8 years, almost 1/2 way inbetween those 2 places. Before that, Reading in the lower. Where are the 2 of you now?

I don't use laminating pages as I've found that clear packing tape works just as well........... and I've always got it handy.

Lauri

at staples i bought self lamanating sheets by scott for $10, no machine needed and i fit 4 tags in it, worked great, used hole puncher and got ties so i'm ready just need the time to go by so i can go lol

Archived