ideas for luggage tags

mrdrdoso

We received luggage tags for our cruise on March 10th - I hadn't heard they weren't sending them out anymore - I would take clear packing tape and tape over them if you don't have a way to laminate them easily.

Happy Cruising!

The was the first cruise where I didn't use any kind of lamination. Mistake! One suitcase no longer had the tag attached when it got to our room.

I usually cut mine, "laminate" them with packing tape and tuck them in our travel folder. I then borrow the hotel's stapler the morning of embarkation to attach them.

I never bother playing DIY kindergartner and flying in I'd have to play with the tags at the hotel or the airport. The porters have markers and the old fashioned tags available on the curbside at the port, no problem.

sailing in april and found out ncl is not mailing luggage tags, i know i can print them off with my edocs, but how do you laminate them? on ideas to make them secure i would really appreciate it

In the past we've printed out luggage tags on poster board. It is more durable.

On our upcoming cruise though we are going to use the luggage tags I bought online from the Cruise Critic store. You insert your paper tags inside them and then put them on suitcase.

i also use the clear tape methed. i punch a whole a couple inches from the top of the tag and have small zip-tie's handy. right before i get too the dock i insert the tie through the hole and secure it too the handle of my bag. it is sturdy and going no-where. ;)

thanks everybody, appreciate the tips, for what we pay for cruises sending luggage tags shouldn't be a big deal, and they worked so well, oh well gonna look at the cc store, if not lamanating is next, happy sailing everyone

We are sailing march 17. I printed our tags Sunday and I was not thrilled about the flimsy paper but it wasn't the end of the world because I have a laminator. Well, Monday we got luggage tags in the mail. Maybe yours will show up too.

did you book through a TA or through ncl, i spoke to my ta today and he said they stopped mailing them out, just wondering how you booked

Does anyone know when NCL stopped sending out luggage tags? We got sent luggage tags when we were the Gem last April. Do they still send the priority luggage tags out for haven guests? We're on the Epic this April and I just expected they would be sending them in the mail. :confused:

Does anyone know when NCL stopped sending out luggage tags? We got sent luggage tags when we were the Gem last April. Do they still send the priority luggage tags out for haven guests? We're on the Epic this April and I just expected they would be sending them in the mail. :confused:

We received them as an insert to the cruise information booklet several weeks before our December 23 cruise on Norwegian Star.

sailing in april and found out ncl is not mailing luggage tags, i know i can print them off with my edocs, but how do you laminate them? on ideas to make them secure i would really appreciate it

Easy as pie. I take them to Staples of Office Max...someplace that has a print center. It will only cost you a buck or two to laminate them.

DML

On our upcoming cruise though we are going to use the luggage tags I bought online from the Cruise Critic store. You insert your paper tags inside them and then put them on suitcase.

I was looking at those and although they do not say they will fit NCL tags it looks like they would. You just gave me the proof I needed. I went to order them and they are on back order through this month. Guess I will have to check back often and order a few sets. Thank you :D

I am looking to purchase these too can you tell me if it is the tall skinny ones or the shorter square ones that fit NCL tags?

Archived