ideas for luggage tags

mrdrdoso

I am looking to purchase these too can you tell me if it is the tall skinny ones or the shorter square ones that fit NCL tags?

NCL tags are the skinny ones. I just printed mine out and slapped some packing tape on them. :)

NCL tags are the skinny ones. I just printed mine out and slapped some packing tape on them. :)
That's all I did x two tags per bag. One in a different location than the other for an extra measure of safety. ALL tags were intact on arrival that time.

You bring up a good point as I put a copy of mine itinerary in my luggage in case. Then I check in at the airport, my luggage has a copy of my itinerary including hotel, cell # and cruise schedule.

When I go to the pier, I put a copy of my confirmation showing cabin #.

When I traveled for a living, that has come in handy a few times.

You bring up a good point as I put a copy of mine itinerary in my luggage in case. Then I check in at the airport, my luggage has a copy of my itinerary including hotel, cell # and cruise schedule.

Same thing I do...in whatever I consider the primary outside pocket...and another inside on top. Having had them lose luggage before, the easier I can make it for them to find me down the line while I'm traveling, the better. :rolleyes:

DML

I was looking at those and although they do not say they will fit NCL tags it looks like they would. You just gave me the proof I needed. I went to order them and they are on back order through this month. Guess I will have to check back often and order a few sets. Thank you :D

Even though they are on back order you can still order them now so far as I know. That way you don't have to keep checking. Your credit card will be billed now, the luggage tags will be sent when the CC store gets them.

I ordered wide since those will fit any cruise line luggage tags.

Evidently you can also order the same kind from Amazon, using the link given in another post in this thread.

I am looking to purchase these too can you tell me if it is the tall skinny ones or the shorter square ones that fit NCL tags?

I think NCL are 'narrow' but since we cruise on other lines as well as NCL, I

ordered 'wide' so I can use them for any.

Only full suites receive luggage tags. This began with the luggage tags that would have been sent out November 1, 2012. Everyone else has to print them out now or get them at the pier.

No more mailed luggage tags??? Hey NCL, how about giving Platinum members luggage tags??? Now, that would be a great perk:rolleyes:

We received them as an insert to the cruise information booklet several weeks before our December 23 cruise on Norwegian Star.

This would be nice we are in a suite for the first time. We have been just folding the ones from online then stapling them to two different location on each bag. Have been lucky so far. We also wait to do this after we pick up the bags at the airport. Generally use the cruise lines transfers they always have a stapler.:)

I found the clear baggage tags for the cruise documents on the Favors by Serendipity website. I ordered 8 total and it was $20.

The ones on Amazon.com are from FlavorsbySerendipity so are evidently the same ones.

I'll take the advice offered and print out my tags before we leave the UK, but make sure I pack a roll of clear tape....oh, and some tag ties...and a hole punch. Wait am I taking my entire office supply?

It was much easier when we sailed from southampton!

I'll take the advice offered and print out my tags before we leave the UK, but make sure I pack a roll of clear tape....oh, and some tag ties...and a hole punch. Wait am I taking my entire office supply?

It was much easier when we sailed from southampton!

That's why I borrow the stapler at the hotel and put them on per their instructions. My goal is to become the "anti-packer".

Even though they are on back order you can still order them now so far as I know. That way you don't have to keep checking. Your credit card will be billed now, the luggage tags will be sent when the CC store gets them.

I ordered wide since those will fit any cruise line luggage tags.

Evidently you can also order the same kind from Amazon, using the link given in another post in this thread.

the cc store would not let me pre-order or prepay, it said to try again later, so i guess thats what i will do

• 2 weeks later...

Suite guests are still getting luggage tags.

Use packing tape on both sides, then use a hole punch and cable tie.

I also have a laminating machine that I use that makes them extremely durable and strong. After laminating, do the hole punch and cable tie.

Suite guests are still getting luggage tags.

Use packing tape on both sides, then use a hole punch and cable tie.

I also have a laminating machine that I use that makes them extremely durable and strong. After laminating, do the hole punch and cable tie.

Ah, I love being in a suite! It is the little touches that get me all excited. The downside is that I was getting excited about this unique craft challenge. Not to mention wondering if a small stapler would be seen as a weapon by airport security (don't worry, I am just joking).

Archived