Hilton Marina?

banshee72

Lots of CCers stay there...i wasn't all that impressed.

You can walk to lots of places, or grab the water taxi or sun trolley...

i just thought the rooms were smallish, and IMO could have been cleaner (that said, i was a housekeeping manager for a major hotel chain, i tend to scrutinize and notice little things .....)

i also thought the staff was a bit indifferent....I prefer the Hyatt Pier 66, Embassy Suites or even the Renaissance....

that said, i am sure the hilton will suit your needs..

Anyone stayed here? Experience? Are there any good bars/restaurants nearby that you can recommend?

Have stayed twice in the last 2 years and had great stays both times. You can usually find a good price on Last Minute Travel - we paid $92 in December. We have enjoyed the pool and outdoor bar/grill. Lots of restaurants nearby to walk to - Bimini Boatyard and Bravo are probably the closest.

We stayed here last year before a cruise. The hotel room and location were fine. We found the price of food and drinks to be outrageous with deplorable service so we went over to the plaza where Publix is and grabbed a bite and some cocktails at Duffys (a sports bar/restaurant)....5 minute walk or $5 cab ride.

Have stayed pre cruise 3-4 times. Location is great! 5 mins cab to the port. The waterfront tiki bar is great and I love watching the yachts. Drink prices are expensive.

There are restaurants within walking distance and a Walgreens nearby.

We stayed there this past November. We were not impressed. Pool is nice, but rooms could have been cleaner and could have used fresh paint. As a previous poster said, employees were indifferent, especially front desk. Would probably not book again if I could avoid it.

Royal Caribbean is putting us up at this hotel for 1 night between our B2B Oasis/Allure cruise in May and I am a little worried after reading the reviews but on the other hand am very greatful that we are getting our hotel and transfers paid for. Just need to find somewhere to go for breakfast that morning, any suggestions????

Royal Caribbean is putting us up at this hotel for 1 night between our B2B Oasis/Allure cruise in May and I am a little worried after reading the reviews but on the other hand am very greatful that we are getting our hotel and transfers paid for. Just need to find somewhere to go for breakfast that morning, any suggestions????

Don't worry...it was not horrible. Your stay will be fine - it just wouldnt be at the top of my list in the future. As for breakfast, there is a bagel shop (forgot the name) a short walk from the hotel and a Panera just a little further past that.

Enjoy your B2B!

It is also right on the water taxi route which is a great way to see the waterways and get around if you are there early enough. No need for a car. Not fabulous but a decent place to stay. Rooms in the tower are small but if you are on the right side of the hotel you can see the cruise ships from your balcony.

Archived