Informal Survey: have you had your booze "collected for safe keeping"?

Canuckleheadd

Quote:

Originally Posted by cee cee1 viewpost.gif

Dawn Princess Sydney roundtrip New Zealand 19/10/11 and Dawn Princess Sydney roundtrip New Zealand 30/11/12 ; Sun Princess- not sure approx March 2011? This is not second hand information - I was there. It happened. So you see? This is not something new for Dawn Princess.

It's clear the Dawn and the Diamond handle things differently. Or maybe they are different in New Zealand. We boarded the Diamond on January 25th in Auckland and brought on 3 bottles of wine at embarkation. Nothing was said. We also brought another 3 bottles of wine on at Picton after visiting a vineyard on a Princess excursion. I fully expected them to say something after having the "suggestion" about 1 bottle per passenger in the Welcome Aboard materials but no worries on that either. We're traveling again in less than a month and have the $15 corkage language on our boarding pass. If they enforce that, we will pay.

no offense taken however i am unable to move at the present time due to the job market (i still have a job) and 2- tahiti doesn't permit outsiders to buy property unless they are natives of france (checked into it back in 2001) so i'll stay put here in cleveland!

My comment as well.

Although in some of the wine threads, I think there could be some future friends of bill w.

Not just on the wine threads...

Although on the Carnival Triumph-Fire thread, I wish some of the posters would TAKE a drink and chill out before writing anything...:D

Archived