Kennedy Space Center

jackdis

Hi Everyone!

Just looking for some info....have you done the KSC on your own? (Not as a ship excursion.) Any tips and info. would be appreciated. Did you take a cab there? Cost? Does it end up being much cheaper than ship price? (Approx. $90/adult and $80/child.)

Thanks so much!!:)

Never did it as a cruise excursion but as a FL resident I strongly recommend it if you have the time to do it. I saw 3 shuttle launches when they were flying, 2 from across ICW in Titusville and 1 from the Visitor's Center which was really spectacular. I think it's tragic and short sighted we have basically ended our space program but maybe if more people can become aware of what we were capable of it can be restarted in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be visiting Kennedy Space Center while on The Pride this summer. I had heard that you could request up to 4 free tix to KSC through you congressman. I figured it couldn't hurt to try so I called last week and requested them. After 2 or 3 emails back and forth I'm all set. Received an email yesterday that my request was granted. :)

Now I just have to figure out the transportation there and back.

We'll be visiting Kennedy Space Center while on The Pride this summer. I had heard that you could request up to 4 free tix to KSC through you congressman. I figured it couldn't hurt to try so I called last week and requested them. After 2 or 3 emails back and forth I'm all set. Received an email yesterday that my request was granted. :)

Now I just have to figure out the transportation there and back.

Contact WWW.EXECUTIVEVIPLIMOUSINE.COM

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Hi Everyone!

Just looking for some info....have you done the KSC on your own? (Not as a ship excursion.) Any tips and info. would be appreciated. Did you take a cab there? Cost? Does it end up being much cheaper than ship price? (Approx. $90/adult and $80/child.)

Thanks so much!!:)

Have used Executive vip limo twice on Port Canaveral excursions.

KSC and Universal Citywalk.

Cost effective, Great service.

Have used Executive vip limo twice on Port Canaveral excursions.

KSC and Universal Citywalk.

Cost effective, Great service.

You do realize that this thread is a year and a half old yes??? The OP probably was there already:)