Checking for Price Drop if Cruise is Sold Out?

CapsR1

We are booked on the Pride in August and I have been checking for price drops without any success since all the "mock" booking I've tried to do show that the particular date we are cruising isn't even available.

How does one check for a price drop if you can't "mock" book the cruise either through Carnival's website or other websites?

Thanks for anyone's help with this.

We are booked on the Pride in August and I have been checking for price drops without any success since all the "mock" booking I've tried to do show that the particular date we are cruising isn't even available.

How does one check for a price drop if you can't "mock" book the cruise either through Carnival's website or other websites?

Thanks for anyone's help with this.

I don't think there would be any price drop if there isn't any rooms in your category available . Price drops usually come into play with unsold rooms .

If your cruise or even your category sells out you cannot price match to get a price reduction since there is nothing to compare it to.

Our last 2 carnival cruises this happened to us. On one the cruise sold out...can't get a price reduction since they are not going to lower the rates on a sold out cruise.

The second one our category sold out....would not let us price match to a different category since ES states you have to price match to your exact category. Was not allowed to upgrade since our category was sold out.:mad:

I patiently checked everyday and on our second cruise our category did open back up and I was able to price match when there were cabins available.

Archived