Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Shuttle?

Fluffy62

We stay at the Embassy Suites all the time and always before a cruise. This hotel DOES NOT have a shuttle that picks you up at the airport...you have to take a taxi (less than $20). They Do have a shuttle that takes you to airport but the transfer package DOES NOT include them picking up your luggage at the door...you have to get someone to do that...just tip them well.

The managers reception the night before a cruise is a zoo...over crowded, long lines...we never go.

We stay at the Embassy Suites all the time and always before a cruise. This hotel DOES NOT have a shuttle that picks you up at the airport...you have to take a taxi (less than $20). They Do have a shuttle that takes you to airport but the transfer package DOES NOT include them picking up your luggage at the door...you have to get someone to do that...just tip them well.

The managers reception the night before a cruise is a zoo...over crowded, long lines...we never go.

The "cruise & transfer" package DOES pick you up at the airport and transfers you to the port. I just used it this past October along with 2 other CC members.

The "cruise & transfer" package DOES pick you up at the airport and transfers you to the port. I just used it this past October along with 2 other CC members.

Even though they do...I would still consider pricing both options..Package vs DIY with taxi's and consider the DIY option might be easier and quicker.

So if I want to take a shuttle to the port, I have to pay them a certain amount? I never do any transfers through Princess, I always do my hotel and airfare on my own. I'm fine with taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel!

So if I want to take a shuttle to the port, I have to pay them a certain amount? I never do any transfers through Princess, I always do my hotel and airfare on my own. I'm fine with taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel!

Take a taxi from the hotel to the port. It's like 10 bucks. Their shuttle is like 8 bucks a person, but you have to wait and load up, etc.

Archived