Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation Photo Review

Sargent_Schultz

Just missed the last couple of days of your thread! Where was I? Beautiful pictures of the ship, the wake, Uxmal, the food!

I have to steal the one of Fun Ship Freddy; he is the cutest I've ever seen him.

Your site is so helpful! Can't wait for the Sunshine review!

Thank you!:D

I will freely admit to throughly enjoying your review. Your pictures of Uxmal has convinced my DH that he needs 3 cruises in the next year so we can do that excursion as well.

Thank you. It can be hot at Uxmal so be sure to have water. At the entrance, they will be happy to sell you more and even frozen concoctions and cervezas!

Just missed the last couple of days of your thread! Where was I? Beautiful pictures of the ship, the wake, Uxmal, the food!

I have to steal the one of Fun Ship Freddy; he is the cutest I've ever seen him.

Your site is so helpful! Can't wait for the Sunshine review!

Thank you!:D

I forgive you and thank you!

You're welcome! :)

Thank you for taking the time to do another excellent picture review!!! I'm waiting right now waiting for our car to come pick us up for our flight to Florida where we'll get on the Victory. But we are booked on the Elation in October so this a perfect read!! :)

Thank you for taking the time to do another excellent picture review!!! I'm waiting right now waiting for our car to come pick us up for our flight to Florida where we'll get on the Victory. But we are booked on the Elation in October so this a perfect read!! :)

You're welcome and thank you. :) Enjoy your cruise!