Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach!

dreamydancer617

Hey Tom, I will be there on Friday, July 7th, hope to meet up with you. I think you were in Las Vegas last time I was there. A day at Paradise beach is the best, I love your waiter, Chi.

Helen

I'll be there! If you don't see me on the beach, look for me at the bar playing online poker on my laptop!:D (Boss: I'm kidding.:rolleyes: )

I'll let Chay know one of his U.S. girlfriends will be there that day:p !

Last time we were at PB we saw the Fury Catamaran tied up at the dock. Just wondering what time the excursion starts from PB and how long it lasts? Cost? etc... We will be on the Carnival Ecstasy in September and in port from I believe 8a-4p. we would like to do the tour from PB if possible instead of the ship, but not sure we will have enough time. thanks for any information

Tour lasts 2 hours. Plenty of time to grab a cab after and make your ship...

Looks like W.C. got the rest of your q's...ty, WC:)

We had been to Mr. Sanchos twice before Wilma & had a great time. However, from what I've read, Mr. Sanchos lost most of their beach with Wilma. So in Dec. 2005 we decided to go to Paradise Beach. They did not lose their beach in the storm & had rebuilt completely. It was a wonderful day. Plenty of chairs, great drinks, food and service. The beach was wonderful with rentals available if you want to do other things. Can't go wrong going there. We are going to Cozumel in Dec. 2006 & Feb. 2007 & plan to go to Paradise on both trips. No entrance fee & paid $12 cab fare each way.

Sweet, another happy customer...see ya in Dec!:)

Just wondering if there is any snorkeling available from the shore - or must the boat tour be utilized to do that?

Sally

Since the passing of 2 major hurricanes last year, shore snorkeling isn't as good as it was witha lot of the shallow coral getting scrubbed away...

Hi, just wanted to say hello Tom. We so enjoyed our time can't beleive it has been over 3 months. We need to go every other month. Oh well, we are adding onto our house, so there goes the next cruise. Hope all is well in Paradise.

Hello Tom ! Just a heads up from our CC group to PB on August 18th

*[/font][/color]Singledad - Marshall and DS Timothy 8 and DD Natalie 10

*Medic 4 2 long - Cliff, Deb and Caty 13

*OSUpride - Tonni and 2 daughters - Jessica 19 & Tara 13

*robb7 - Robert, DW Sallie, DD Brittany & Melissa

*KaddyKappy - Karen & Mark, DS Todd-20, DD Kelly-21, DD Erin-24

* Itran4688 - Linda, DH Danny, DD Amanda-8, Sister Sharon, DH

Bob, DD Mina-8, DS Matthew-3

How was the snorkeling there?
I really like Paradise Beach, but I wouldn't say snorkeling is one of its strengths. To be honest, after last year's hurricanes, snorkeling is at best hit or miss from the shore. If you want good snorkeling, you'll need to take a boat ride out to one of the reefs.

Tom,

Can't wait to see PB in person in August!

Do you guys serve any ceviche without shrimp? Man I love ceviche, but I don't like shrimp. I was at a restuarant this weekend that served it and told my husband we'd get getting some on the beach pretty soon! We'll be there Aug. 25.

Jeannene (with Dane and 2 yr. old Clio)

Want to go to PB in about 2 weeks, but I do not want to miss Chankanaab either. Has anyone done both? How far apart are they?

I'm thinking about going to Chankanaab first thing am to look around and do some snorkeling, then go to PB for lunch etc.

Tom,

I just wanted to thank you for your hospitality and the attention you gave us while there the week of 6/19. It was nice to finally meet you and get a chance to talk with you. Thanks again, everyone had a great time.

Dan

What a great day we had on PB last Friday (6/30). Tom, it was a real treat to meet you and finally put a face to the name. All the rave reviews are spot on and we can't wait to return.

To all who are trying to decide: Just go! The sand is beautiful, I climbed the ice burg, rented a wave runner and had a massage. And from the bar I recommend the Beachcomber. You'll love it!

We are a group of 10 planning to visit this beach next week. We'll be 9 adults and 1 child. Do we all need to get a wristband if we want to use the water iceburg, kayaks or are the wristbands just for children. What else is included for the $8? Are float mats free? Also if an adult doesn't want use of these things, does he have to pay? :confused: Thanks for your help.

The wristbands are just for the people (regardless of old or young) who want to use the water toys - icebergs, float mats, kayaks, trampoline. If you don´t want to use those items, no need to get a wristband.

Hi Tom:

Cruise3122 family from Philly will be making a return visit to PB via the Navigator of the Seas on August 24 and we are counting the days, hours and minutes til then! Noticed you have a countdown of your own going. Does that mean we may miss you on 8/24? I'm sure we could manage just fine in the very capable hands of your excellent staff :D , but we sure would miss saying hello personally.

Archived