Cruise Documents Question

How many days out do you have to be, to be able to print your cruise documents from the website? Thanks for any responses.

Usually 49 days before the cruise. Have Choice Air on a booking can delay that.

How many days out do you have to be, to be able to print your cruise documents from the website? Thanks for any responses.

Really no reason to print out the ENTIRE 'Guest Ticket Booklet'. I save the PDF file on my computer to review, but the only thing we print from that is a few copies of the luggage tag near the end of the booklet. The only thing you really need to print out is the Set Sail Pass.

This past Monday made 49 days until our cruise and we received a email notifying us that our cruise documents were available to be printed. So pay attention to your incoming email and print the entire booklet if this is your first cruise or only the pages you require (set sail, luggage tags) if you're a RCCL return cruiser. For first timers it's interesting to read all of the information contained. Take the booklet or pages needed with you and enjoy your upcoming vacation. ;)

Butterfly625

I printed out the entire book, and it says something about how they can make me more luggage tags at port if we need them, but we only got one. Do I just make 6 copies of that one so we have enough?

Yes, just print the page with the luggage tag as many times as you need to. Just display the page with the tag and when you print you should be able to select "current page" and then select the number of copies.

Can anyone tell me where in that 40-page document is the set sail pass?

Is is the "Charge Account and Cruise Ticket" page?

Also, in addition to luggage tags, don't we need to print out the Guest Clearance Information Form or no? I hate killing trees and wasting ink, so I'd like to avoid printing out unnecessary docs.

Thanks! :)

Can anyone tell me where in that 40-page document is the set sail pass?

Is is the "Charge Account and Cruise Ticket" page?

Also, in addition to luggage tags, don't we need to print out the Guest Clearance Information Form or no? I hate killing trees and wasting ink, so I'd like to avoid printing out unnecessary docs.

Thanks! :)

The SetSail pass is a different document than the Guest Vacation Documents (the 40 page document).

The SetSail pass can be printed when you have completed the online check-in, and have made final payment.

Archived