Can you get an Early Saver upgrade from a 4K?

CorrieCJ

I am booked in a 4K on Carnival Pride. This is the highest inside category. Does that mean that if an outside cabin goes to a lower price than my 4K, that I can't get it because you can't match inside to outside? I'm just curious. I know that it's unlikely to happen, but I have been checking the inside AND outside rates for price drops and want to know if I need to bother checking the outside ones.

I am booked in a 4K on Carnival Pride. This is the highest inside category. Does that mean that if an outside cabin goes to a lower price than my 4K, that I can't get it because you can't match inside to outside? I'm just curious. I know that it's unlikely to happen, but I have been checking the inside AND outside rates for price drops and want to know if I need to bother checking the outside ones.

That would actually be upgrading and yes you can match to any cabin category. If you are booked early saver rate and past the final payment you will get that uprade along with OBC. If you still owe a balance, the cruise fare will be adjusted accordingly with your upgrade. You can even upgrade to a Balcony if the price drops that low. Good Luck!

Would that mean that I have to change rooms too, though? Because we have 2 rooms so changing is not really something I want to deal with.

If your planning on moving from an inside to oceanview cabin, yes you would definitely have to change staterooms. If you wish to stay in the same room, you are still able to to get OBC or price adjustment.

If your planning on moving from an inside to oceanview cabin, yes you would definitely have to change staterooms. If you wish to stay in the same room, you are still able to to get OBC or price adjustment.

There was a post on here earlier today where somebody wanted to upgrade from An 8s to an 8t but was denied because it was not the same exact category.

Ymmv

Bill

Archived