Hot Dogs on the Splendor

AFAMILY

Yep, they are at the grill and they are delicious! I'm not a hot dog fan, at all, but I was addicted to those darn things! 5 months later and I'm still craving them. And, as crazy as it sounds, it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to on our cruise in Sept!

I can't say whether or not the chili was any good, as I didn't use it, but I noticed it went quickly and needed refilling often!

Have fun on your cruise!

I've not had them on the Splendor, altho I am looking forward to having them in about 4 months on her. I have loved them on all my other cruises. I love that I can pile them with mushrooms, onions, sauerkraut and lots of relish and mustard! My husband says I do not like hot dogs, just the things that go on them. haha.

The ones we just had on our b2b on the Fascination (Oct.) were not pale at all and very good. I would have said they were the same as we have been having for years. I hope they have the same ones on Spelendor.

Carnival used to have great hot dogs, then about 2010 they changed them. Now they're bigger, pale and tasteless. I was so disappointed by this change!

Hot dogs were one of my hubby's favorites on our recent Splendor cruise... he would get the dog, open it up and then go up to the Rotissorie and put the mac & cheese on top of it!! LOL

Now THAT'S some healthy eating right there! And it covers most of the major food groups!

Anyone know what kind of hot dog Carnival uses?

Can't answer that question sorry. Just wanted to say you sure have a cute baby on your post! I love dogs.

Aw, thanks! That puppy is Biscuit Beagle, the day he was brought to the shelter where I was working. He's with Beignet, the foxhound I brought home after volunteering in Mississippi after Katrina.

Sadly, I lost Biscuit in October to liver failure, probably from chronic damage caused by an infection when he was a puppy before I got him. He was a fun little guy but he wasn't even six! :(

Now THAT'S some healthy eating right there! And it covers most of the major food groups!

Anyone know what kind of hot dog Carnival uses?

There was a HUGE thread on here when Carnival changed their hot dogs. If I recall, a few people even did some detective work trying to figure out what brand it was. Maybe do a search and see if that old thread comes up.

Maggie

Archived