Leaving on the Breeze on 2/10....

chrisC84

Sad Face.

Hope you have insurance, but please know what your policy covers.

If you have cancel for any reason, you must cancel within 48 hours of covered trip. That means 48 hours before you were to walk out the door to catch your flight.

Weather in and of itself usually is not a covered reason. The insurance company will expect you to make a reasonable attempt to catch up to the ship at its first foreign port of call. So passports are a must,,,,, then when you return,,,, the insurance company will reimburse up to max allowable for incurred additional costs.

Hopefully, you just catch the ship and all is well.

out of Boston at 9:30am....this wouldn't be a problem except Boston is forecasted to get 2ft of snow from Friday-Saturday AM!

I'm hoping we will be fine by Sunday morning......:mad::confused::mad::confused:

With 2ft of snow the airport will be closed several days. Good luck.

out of Boston at 9:30am....this wouldn't be a problem except Boston is forecasted to get 2ft of snow from Friday-Saturday AM!

I'm hoping we will be fine by Sunday morning......:mad::confused::mad::confused:

Are you leaving Boston on Sunday? OMG...hope you make it....also on that trip, leaving Saturday, from Montana, but we are expectanting snow too, but not that much. Also worried..just for connections. Good luck and safe travels. Come to the aft bar at 3:30 Sunday if you make it for our meet and mingle.

I'd see if they allow you to change flights to an earlier one? I know jet blue is allowing changes. If not, I would be prepared to be stressed- but Logan is really good about clearing the snow and the storm should be cleared by Saturday afternoon. Best of luck!

If you really want to make it to the cruise, fly on Thursday night or Friday morning. Or rent a car and start driving sometime Friday night or early Saturday morning. The chances of flying on Sunday morning very slim if the weather forecast will come true. And you flying on the day of the cruise? It's no no anytime especially mid - winter.

I was suppose to fly out of Boston on Saturday at 6am because I had to work Friday,but my boss ( who is awesome:D) is going to work my shift and I was able to change my flight to 6am Friday, I hope that you are able to fly out Sunday.

I am flying out of logan on sunday, flight is at 930am. i already called about switching to Friday morning BUT with this storm coming up the coast it would be also risky!

We are chancing it for Sunday, I'm confident that they will keep things clean, especially when this storm is done. I can't see them closing the airport for several days, that would be crazy....especilly with this storm over on Saturday!

Fingers crossed for everyone flying out this weekend. I'm also sailing Sunday on the BREEZE but the pier is only a 15-20 minute drive from my house.

We upgraded about a week ago from an inside on Deck 2 to a spa balcony on Deck 12. Glad we did as I think the ship is sold out.

Hope everyone makes it safely and in time for sailing!

Ernie

If it stops snowing on Saturday morning I can't imagine you'll have a problem leaving on Sunday.

2 feet of snow will stop your flights?!? :eek: Hell, one of my flights came in on at least 2 feet of snow, and it was still snowing.... but then again, we had "Maverick" and "Goose" flying us into Wyoming that night! I still remember the snow flying up and hitting the windows and thinking I was going to die with that image.... :o

Best of luck to you!!!

Thanks everyone for the "good lucks"! Me, the wife and friends are beyond stressed!!!! We did take the insurance if need be we can cancel and take the breeze on the 24th....I'll keep everyone up to date and hope to be boarding in a few days!!!

I worry so much about flying in the winter months. You just never know about snow storms up north. We are scheduled to leave on Feb 22nd out of Pittsburgh. Hoping storms stay away from here /there!!

Good luck to you, hope everything works out okay. Please come back and keep us posted on what is happening.

I am flying out of logan on sunday, flight is at 930am. i already called about switching to Friday morning BUT with this storm coming up the coast it would be also risky!

We are chancing it for Sunday, I'm confident that they will keep things clean, especially when this storm is done. I can't see them closing the airport for several days, that would be crazy....especilly with this storm over on Saturday!

I am also not able to fly out tomorrow. Not to mention I would have to get a hotel in Miami for 3 nights (not very cheap)!!. We'll see what happens....btw staying on main deck, balcony (fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!!)

Seems to me that you're limited in what you can do. Why are you not able to fly out tomorrow? Any way to consider either flying out today or Friday, no later, or leave today in a car and drive down to Baltimore/Washington and hop a flight from there? Paying for a hotel a couple extra days would certainly be worth it to me.

Good luck to ya!

You are taking a HUGE Gamble...

The weather report just said 2' and they stressed "Or More"

My husband works for an airline and what you are not taking into consideration is their ability to get flights into the air.. Your plane may not be in Boston on Sunday morning because it couldnt land Sat night,,,

No Plane = No Flight

As far as hotels I always get pretty good deals on Priceline and enjoy the extra days before the cruise relaxing in the port city instead of at home

Wishing you luck

Archived